Who is BRRRing in Cleveland?

Who is BRRRing in Cleveland?

Paula ReavlinPro Member
Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes

I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 

4Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 


 Holla.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 929 votes
    1y

    @Paula Reavlin

    Hey Paula, great to connect! Sounds like you’re making some solid moves in Cleveland. I understand your hesitation with private money loans—they can be a bit intimidating at first, but they can also help scale faster when used strategically. I’ve used a mix of private money and personal funds for deals, depending on the situation. Happy to share any insights if you’d like!

    Also, I can reach out to some contractors who work well with investors, fast and fair, to help you get your projects moving. Let me know what you’re looking for specifically!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

    I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 


     Holla.

    • Paula ReavlinPro Member
      OP
      Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

      I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 


       Holla.


      Hi James, I have watched your YouTube shows. Remind me if you help your clients with the RRRR part of the BRRRR. Thanks

    • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:
      Quote from @James Wise:
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

      I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 


       Holla.


      Hi James, I have watched your YouTube shows. Remind me if you help your clients with the RRRR part of the BRRRR. Thanks


       Yes we do, whole thing from beginning to end.

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    1y

    @Paula Reavlin There are lots of local investors on here and in all of the local FB investing groups. I would recommend following topics on here and interacting, and joining the FB groups as well to get in the mix.

  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hey Paula, Cleveland, OH is a strong market to invest in. I started investing here after moving to Ohio from Florida because of the growing area. I spend all day sourcing deals now.

  • Joshua JanusBusiness Member
    Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

    I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 


     I do a lot of BRRRRRs in Cleveland using hard money loans on single families and duplexes. 

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

    I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 

    Hi Paula! I do BRRRRs in Columbus Ohio! I recently helped an investor do a full clean BRRRR of a 3/2 single family house at $185k purchase price, $25k rehab, and appraised at $264k. The client was able to refinance and pull out all of their capital and own it free and clear now! Happy to connect and answer any questions you have!

    • Paula ReavlinPro Member
      OP
      Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

      I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 

      Hi Paula! I do BRRRRs in Columbus Ohio! I recently helped an investor do a full clean BRRRR of a 3/2 single family house at $185k purchase price, $25k rehab, and appraised at $264k. The client was able to refinance and pull out all of their capital and own it free and clear now! Happy to connect and answer any questions you have!


       Hi Jimmy, I would like to connect with you and hear all about how you help your clients.  Call me 310-993-9167. Thanks! 

    • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:
      Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:
      Quote from @Paula Reavlin:

      I want to start BRRRing in Cleveland and would like to connect with experienced investors. I currently own 2 properties in Cleveland and live in Los Angeles, CA.  Please reach out.  I am looking to get contractor referrals who work well with investors - fair and fast.  I'm nervous to do these sort of deals with private money loans - have you done that or used your own money?  Thanks! 

      Hi Paula! I do BRRRRs in Columbus Ohio! I recently helped an investor do a full clean BRRRR of a 3/2 single family house at $185k purchase price, $25k rehab, and appraised at $264k. The client was able to refinance and pull out all of their capital and own it free and clear now! Happy to connect and answer any questions you have!


       Hi Jimmy, I would like to connect with you and hear all about how you help your clients.  Call me 310-993-9167. Thanks! 

      Happy to help any way I can! Feel free to DM me!

  • Paula ReavlinPro Member
    OP
    Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.