Who does 2nd position liens for fix and flips?

Who does 2nd position liens for fix and flips?

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have a property that I am looking to sell and am needing additional financing to help with the holding costs. Does anybody know anybody that either does personal loans or does second position notes?

0Reply
48 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · NJ · Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    9mo

    I haven't heard of a second on a fix-and-flip. If you need more money, you'll have to get with another bridge lender. 

    If you own any more properties, I could help with a DSCR 2nd mortgage.

    https://quickerhomeloans.com/

  • Lender · Marlboro, NY · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 3 votes
    9mo

    @Ryan Martinez dm me I might have a way but depends on a few thinks. We can jump on a call to see if it is possible.

  • J CastroBusiness Member
    Lender · Florida · Member since 2025 · 678 posts · 241 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Ryan Martinez:

    I have a property that I am looking to sell and am needing additional financing to help with the holding costs. Does anybody know anybody that either does personal loans or does second position notes?

    Hey @Ryan Martinez,  welcome to BP!

    We can help with this — we offer short-term bridge loans that can cover holding costs while you sell the property. DM me and I’ll take a quick look at your deal.

    JCREIG Capital Funding
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Ryan Martinez:

    I have a property that I am looking to sell and am needing additional financing to help with the holding costs. Does anybody know anybody that either does personal loans or does second position notes?


    Sounds like you want to get a JV partner involved. Might want to check local RE events

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.