Looking for a Turnkey Provider

HaveProduct
Classifieds

Looking for a Turnkey Provider

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes

If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

  • Toledo, Ohio
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Tampa, Florida
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

3Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
Originally posted by @James Wise:

If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

  • Toledo, Ohio
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Tampa, Florida
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

Hi James,

I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe

Thanks mate :)

See this reply in the discussion

151 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

    • Toledo, Ohio
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

    Hi James,

    I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe

    Thanks mate :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

    • Toledo, Ohio
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

    Hi James,

    I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe

    Thanks mate :)

    James Wise & the Dingo's properties appearing together on 1 video = MIND BLOWN! F-bombs much like stories of insane tenants installing a swimming pool in the basement of a rental property are always welcomed on a Holton-Wise show. 

    I've got two options for how this can go down my man. 

    1. We build you a commercial & promote it in the middle of our shows much like we've done for @Dave Foster & the 1031 Investor in THIS VIDEO & THIS VIDEO & many others.
    2. I pitch your individual properties & overall business myself along with my other properties. While instructing my followers to reach you directly to execute the purchase & sign up for Property Management post closing. I try to limit each video to 3 properties max. What I would like to start doing is offering two of my own here in Cleveland with one in another market provided by another turnkey provider. 

    If anyone reading this is curious as to the reasons I am doing this they are as follows

    1. I freakin love money.
    2. My audience has been hammering me to move to another market. No way in hell I am going through the grind of building up another multi million dollar infrastructure in another market I don't know nearly as well as Cleveland when there are already others who've done it. So I want to join forces with other studs. The Dingo will fit in well with the Holton-Wise offerings.
    3. See #1
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y

    The ultimate goal is to have 1 Turnkey provider representing each of the major markets in the USA.

    If the Dingo is on-board what it's looking like thus far is as follows. 

    • Cleveland, Ohio - James Wise, Holton-Wise
    • Toledo, Ohio - @Engelo Rumora, Ohio Cashflow
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama - @Clayton Mobley, Spartan Invest
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Who else wants to join the party? Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

    • Toledo, Ohio
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

    Hi James,

    I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe

    Thanks mate :)

    James Wise & the Dingo's properties appearing together on 1 video = MIND BLOWN! F-bombs much like stories of insane tenants installing a swimming pool in the basement of a rental property are always welcomed on a Holton-Wise show. 

    I've got two options for how this can go down my man. 

    1. We build you a commercial & promote it in the middle of our shows much like we've done for @Dave Foster & the 1031 Investor in THIS VIDEO & THIS VIDEO & many others.
    2. I pitch your individual properties & overall business myself along with my other properties. While instructing my followers to reach you directly to execute the purchase & sign up for Property Management post closing. I try to limit each video to 3 properties max. What I would like to start doing is offering two of my own here in Cleveland with one in another market provided by another turnkey provider. 

    If anyone reading this is curious as to the reasons I am doing this they are as follows

    1. I freakin love money.
    2. My audience has been hammering me to move to another market. No way in hell I am going through the grind of building up another multi million dollar infrastructure in another market I don't know nearly as well as Cleveland when there are already others who've done it. So I want to join forces with other studs. The Dingo will fit in well with the Holton-Wise offerings.
    3. See #1

    I like it you mongrel hehe

    Our sales process is a bit unique so we aren't really able to pitch properties via any online marketing.

    Let me give you a call to explain further.

    I'd love to be a part of it mate and think we will have a good time :)

    Thanks

    ps. I'm in Cleveland on April 19th.

    Do you have time for a whiskey?

    lol

    ps #2. We tried expanding a few years ago and lost our *** (Head down and tail between the legs moment lol)

    100% agreed. Why fix it if it ain't broken and why expand if you can continue meeting a demand in your current market.

    Ka Ching $$$

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Engelo Rumora:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows. 

    • Toledo, Ohio
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.

    Hi James,

    I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe

    Thanks mate :)

    James Wise & the Dingo's properties appearing together on 1 video = MIND BLOWN! F-bombs much like stories of insane tenants installing a swimming pool in the basement of a rental property are always welcomed on a Holton-Wise show. 

    I've got two options for how this can go down my man. 

    1. We build you a commercial & promote it in the middle of our shows much like we've done for @Dave Foster & the 1031 Investor in THIS VIDEO & THIS VIDEO & many others.
    2. I pitch your individual properties & overall business myself along with my other properties. While instructing my followers to reach you directly to execute the purchase & sign up for Property Management post closing. I try to limit each video to 3 properties max. What I would like to start doing is offering two of my own here in Cleveland with one in another market provided by another turnkey provider. 

    If anyone reading this is curious as to the reasons I am doing this they are as follows

    1. I freakin love money.
    2. My audience has been hammering me to move to another market. No way in hell I am going through the grind of building up another multi million dollar infrastructure in another market I don't know nearly as well as Cleveland when there are already others who've done it. So I want to join forces with other studs. The Dingo will fit in well with the Holton-Wise offerings.
    3. See #1

    I like it you mongrel hehe

    Our sales process is a bit unique so we aren't really able to pitch properties via any online marketing.

    Let me give you a call to explain further.

    I'd love to be a part of it mate and think we will have a good time :)

    Thanks

    ps. I'm in Cleveland on April 19th.

    Do you have time for a whiskey?

    lol

    ps #2. We tried expanding a few years ago and lost our *** (Head down and tail between the legs moment lol)

    100% agreed. Why fix it if it ain't broken and why expand if you can continue meeting a demand in your current market.

    Ka Ching $$$

     Yea let's hop on a call. Shoot me an email [email protected] & we'll get it moving.

  • Developer · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 484 posts · 406 votes
    7y

    Hey @James Wise We're about 450 doors deep in Indy. Full Turnkey. 90% C-class...mostly SFH's. You can see what we're up to here:

    https://HighReturnRealEstate.com

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Schechter:

    Hey @James Wise We're about 450 doors deep in Indy. Full Turnkey. 90% C-class...mostly SFH's. You can see what we're up to here:

    https://HighReturnRealEstate.com

     Indianapolis huh? I dunno man I heard about this guy Clayton I think I am going to have him be my vendor out in that market. Seems well organized hahahaha 

  • Clayton MobleyPro Member
    Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 875 posts · 947 votes
    7y

    @James Wise lol yeah that Morris fellow seems like he runs a tight ship up there in Indy. That guy is giving Claytons a bad name (no pun intended)

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 575 posts · 496 votes
    7y

    @James Wise 

    Very interested.  Company is FS Houses...   started in 2014..  242 Units sold / under management here in Indianapolis.  

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jeff Schechter:

    Hey @James Wise We're about 450 doors deep in Indy. Full Turnkey. 90% C-class...mostly SFH's. You can see what we're up to here:

    https://HighReturnRealEstate.com

     Indianapolis huh? I dunno man I heard about this guy Clayton I think I am going to have him be my vendor out in that market. Seems well organized hahahaha 

     That's too funny!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mike D'Arrigo:
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jeff Schechter:

    Hey @James Wise We're about 450 doors deep in Indy. Full Turnkey. 90% C-class...mostly SFH's. You can see what we're up to here:

    https://HighReturnRealEstate.com

     Indianapolis huh? I dunno man I heard about this guy Clayton I think I am going to have him be my vendor out in that market. Seems well organized hahahaha 

     That's too funny!

     It's what I do. What about you Mike, you looking for some additional exposure?

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @James Wise Right now our biggest challenge is getting enough inventory to fill demand but that can always change. I'll let you know if it does.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Mullin:

    @James Wise 

    Very interested.  Company is FS Houses...   started in 2014..  242 Units sold / under management here in Indianapolis.  

     Hell yea Ryan. Been watching guys do your thing down in Indy for years. What're thinking you are interested in? Shoot me an email & Ill break down some of the details. [email protected] 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:
    Originally posted by @Jeff Schechter:

    Hey @James Wise We're about 450 doors deep in Indy. Full Turnkey. 90% C-class...mostly SFH's. You can see what we're up to here:

    https://HighReturnRealEstate.com

     Indianapolis huh? I dunno man I heard about this guy Clayton I think I am going to have him be my vendor out in that market. Seems well organized hahahaha 

    In all seriousness Jeff shoot me an email & we'll break down details & options. I dig what you guys are doing. You've offered a lot of good advice on the forums for awhile now.

    [email protected] 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y

    Hey ya'll just wanted to update you. Here is what it's looking like thus far. Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor.

    • Cleveland, Ohio - James Wise, Holton-Wise
    • Toledo, Ohio - @Engelo Rumora , Ohio Cashflow
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana @Ryan Mullin , FS Houses
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama - @Clayton Mobley , Spartan Invest
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Who else wants to join the party? Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business. Also are there any markets out there that I am missing? Do I need to research some other markets that I haven't identified yet?

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y

    @Clayton Mobley I just sent some 🔥 over to your administrative assistant. I think you're gonna dig it.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y

    All,

    The 🔥 my team put together for @Clayton Mobley & the rest of the Spartan Invest team launched today. Check it out here --> https://youtu.be/MVr5SJMXnAM

    We are in production of similar projects for @Ryan Mullin of FS Houses & @Engelo Rumora of Ohio Cashflow. 

    Who else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?

    Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.

    • Cleveland, Ohio - James Wise, Holton-Wise
    • Toledo, Ohio - @Engelo Rumora , Ohio Cashflow
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Cincinnati, Ohio
    • Dayton, Ohio
    • Memphis, Tennessee
    • Indianapolis, Indiana @Ryan Mullin , FS Houses
    • Kansas City, Missouri
    • Birmingham, Alabama - @Clayton Mobley , Spartan Invest
    • Detroit, Michigan
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    • Tampa, Florida
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    • Atlanta, Georgia
    • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

    Who is else is onboard the media train?

    @Curt Davis @Mike D'Arrigo @Chris Clothier @Douglas Skipworth @Derrick Craig @Brie Schmidt @Ryan Dossey 

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Count me in!!!

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Curt Davis:

    Count me in!!!

     That's what I like to hear Curt. Shoot me an email & we'll go over the details. Love what you guys have been doing down there in Memphis.

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 969 posts · 524 votes
    7y

    @James Wise

    I am ready let's make it happen!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y

    @Robert Ellis --> hoping you have keyword alerts set up for your name. For whatever reason my tagging isn't working even though we are connected here on BP, maybe I need to clear out my cache or cookies or something...... If anybody wants to be so kind as to make a proper tag of my man Robert Ellis down in Columbus, Ohio that'd be much appreciated.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Derrick Craig:

    @James Wise

    I am ready let's make it happen!

     That's what I am talking about D-Rock. Shoot me an email [email protected] & we'll go over the details.

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @James Wise - I don't sell TK :(

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brie Schmidt:

    @James Wise - I don't sell TK :(

     Gotcha. I thought you were doing investor sales & management. Just managing your own portfolio then I assume? No 3rd party stuff?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.