If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows.
Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.
If you are a turnkey provider & or property management company in the following markets. I want to talk to you. I want to feature your properties in my YouTube shows.
Drop a comment below with the market you are in & a little bit about your business.
Hi James,
I'm in as long as F-bombs are allowed hehe
Thanks mate :)
@James Wise - I don't sell TK :(
Gotcha. I thought you were doing investor sales & management. Just managing your own portfolio then I assume? No 3rd party stuff?
I own a brokerage company and we primarily work with investors only, but we don't work in the areas where the TK guys are. We do more MLS, off market, ect
@James Wise - I don't sell TK :(
Gotcha. I thought you were doing investor sales & management. Just managing your own portfolio then I assume? No 3rd party stuff?
I own a brokerage company and we primarily work with investors only, but we don't work in the areas where the TK guys are. We do more MLS, off market, ect
Gotcha...You know where to find me if you'd ever like to expand that footprint & lead generation.
@Alex Craig thoughts?
Yo turnkey dudes check this out. I did an interview with @Brad Larsen about something we've all had.....Bad property management clients.
Slumlord vs. Good Landlord | Property Managers Tell All - Landlords From Hell 1
We've got a spot in there for @Clayton Mobley & another one later on for @Engelo Rumora which wasn't even planned. I had planned to place Engelo's 1st ad in an intro to the Toledo market that I am working on for him. It's going to be similar to the one I did for Spartan Invest in this video --> Intro to Spartan Invest & the Birmingham Alabama Real Estate Market + Cleveland BRRRR; 9251 Newkirk but Brad brought up Australia so I couldn't help myself and had to place Engelo's ad right there. Next Engelo ad will be in the intro to Toledo video.
@Ryan Mullin we're still working on your content & will have something 🔥 for you by end of the month.
@Derrick Craig & @Curt Davis you dudes dig those ads or what? 🔥🔥🔥
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
@Sean Tarpenning in response to your PM yesterday view the above & then get back to me.
@Todd Burton see above post. Tagging didn't work properly.
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Haha
Please do mate.
We already have more business than we can handle so I might as well do something crazily stupid to turn people off
😀
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Haha
Please do mate.
We already have more business than we can handle so I might as well do something crazily stupid to turn people off
😀
Absolutely. Best problem to have man. #1stWorldProblems.
Check out this story ---> https://youtu.be/q3HecffCmc4
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Haha
Please do mate.
We already have more business than we can handle so I might as well do something crazily stupid to turn people off
😀
Absolutely. Best problem to have man. #1stWorldProblems.
Check out this story ---> https://youtu.be/q3HecffCmc4
Plus, I just like being a wanker sometimes and turning down business intentionally.
It’s payback for all of the investors that pulled out of deals last second Haha
It makes me feel better about myself lol
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Haha
Please do mate.
We already have more business than we can handle so I might as well do something crazily stupid to turn people off
😀
Absolutely. Best problem to have man. #1stWorldProblems.
Check out this story ---> https://youtu.be/q3HecffCmc4
Plus, I just like being a wanker sometimes and turning down business intentionally.
It’s payback for all of the investors that pulled out of deals last second Haha
It makes me feel better about myself lol
Well that's one way to do it ha. I really enjoy acquiring money though so I just lay out the ground rules of my systems & how I operate up front & am down to work with everyone who can work in my systems...
Gotta say though it does grind my gears when folks back out of deals. Not a huge deal tho as we resell the property to another investor but after that we do proceed with caution on investors. We operate on the 3 strike policy. You back out 3 times we won't field bids from you any longer. Other than that though we work with everyone.
Turnkey guys I gotta tell ya, the 🔥 my team put together for @Engelo Rumora & Ohio Cashflow today has got me feeling all warm & fuzzy. Click the link below to check it out & don't you dare try clicking off of the video until it's totally over. The Dingo was discussed at several key points throughout the entire video. From beginning to the end. Plus you're also gonna wanna see the sneak peak about my interview with @todd burton & the Morris Invest / Clayton Morris situation. As Turnkey providers that's a big ole' story in our industry that we should all be following.
Intro to Ohio Cashflow & the Toledo Ohio Real Estate Market + Cleveland Triplex; 3286 w 48thWho else is trying to get their brand out there in the spotlight?
Have got 4 of the major turnkey markets covered by at least 1 turnkey vendor but there are many more markets to go.
Who is else is onboard the media train? @Curt Davis & @Derrick Craig I am talking to you fellas.
Hey mate,
TOO GOOD.
You delivered bro.
Love the synergies.
Thanks mucho :)
Glad you dug it. Good news is that's just the tip of the Iceberg. Got $300,000 budgeted for HoltonWiseTV over the next 12 months. Our new studio complete with sound / editing room, live interview station, green screen & more is gonna be finished in a few months so even more goodies are coming out. Probably gonna have you swing down to Cleveland when it's done & we'll put together a live Toledo Q & A. Maybe even put together a video of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Toledo Neighborhoods.
Sounds like a plan boss.
As long as I can take my pants off haha - https://youtu.be/Hk5v4LDzKCM?t=387
lol :)
Epic blooper man. I'm probably gonna have to use that in one of our videos along with the blooper of you laying on the carpet of one of your homes discussing your chiseled physic.
Haha
Please do mate.
We already have more business than we can handle so I might as well do something crazily stupid to turn people off
😀
Absolutely. Best problem to have man. #1stWorldProblems.
Check out this story ---> https://youtu.be/q3HecffCmc4
Plus, I just like being a wanker sometimes and turning down business intentionally.
It’s payback for all of the investors that pulled out of deals last second Haha
It makes me feel better about myself lol
Well that's one way to do it ha. I really enjoy acquiring money though so I just lay out the ground rules of my systems & how I operate up front & am down to work with everyone who can work in my systems...
Gotta say though it does grind my gears when folks back out of deals. Not a huge deal tho as we resell the property to another investor but after that we do proceed with caution on investors. We operate on the 3 strike policy. You back out 3 times we won't field bids from you any longer. Other than that though we work with everyone.
You know how rigorous our on-boarding process is and we still get F@#$%ed all the time.
Not sure how else to pre-qualify lol
I guess it's all just part of the game.
Personally mate, I couldn't do that to people.
When I commit, it's a done deal.
Sure, I bought many turds that I should have backed out off but a gentleman's agreement is a gentleman's agreement.
Screw me once, shame on you
Screw me twice, shame on me
Keep the dream alive you bloody mongrel :)
This is funny $#@% mate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3HecffCmc4&feature=youtu.be
Once had a tenant flash herself to me.
Later found out she flashed 2 of our maintenance guys also on different occasions.
Triple whammy haha
Beat that haha
Nice. You guys still actively selling to investors along with your property management right now? Or just doing the property management?
We have assisted some owners/management clients to sell their properties but we are not doing "turn-key" properties at the moment. We do have some distressed property inventory as well.
Our focus is primarily Property Management and construction/maintenance/rehab services. We are managing the construction of a new carport at an apartment complex among other things.
We have assisted some owners/management clients to sell their properties but we are not doing "turn-key" properties at the moment. We do have some distressed property inventory as well.
Our focus is primarily Property Management and construction/maintenance/rehab services. We are managing the construction of a new carport at an apartment complex among other things.
That's good. That is a very good niche. Investors are always looking for more management options when they get ready to close. Sometimes they want to buy from the same company that will do the management other times they want to have it separate so they can spread out risk or shop the MLS. I think I can do some big things for you & your niche. I can also help move the distressed inventory to investors who would want to hire you post closing to handle the rehab. That's more or less what we do here in Cleveland all the time.
Turnkey dudes let me hit you guys with an update. 🔊
____________
I have got 3 of the major turnkey markets covered by at 1 turnkey vendor & I now have 2 turnkey vendors covering Indianapolis. I am especially excited about Indianapolis considering we've got a HUGE hole in that market given the fact that the largest name in the market (Morris Invest) is no longer operating in that market. So there are a ton of investors out there who need Property Management, Brokerage & Renovation services. So we're going to bring it to them.
My team has completed some 🔥 for Ryan Mullin & FS Houses. Those advertisements will begin running in the Investment Properties For Sale show by the end of May 2019. We are in the very beginning of production on putting together a campaign for Jeff Schechter & High Return Real Estate so stay tuned on updates on that campaign over the next several months.
____________
Clayton Mobley's company Spartan Invest just renewed their package for another set of videos & as mentioned to everyone once you renew we get more involved in one on one live content so I am working out the details on a big information video on Birmingham featuring myself & Spartan's VP of Sales and Marketing Maureen McCann. Think about the popularity of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods turned into a full length video about Birmingham neighborhoods. Something along the lines of The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Neighborhoods is sure to be a hit with investors interested in that market.
_________
Lastly, I want everyone here to check out this 🔥 my team laid out for our 1031 expert @Dave Foster & The 1031 Investor
1031 Exchange Basics | Use Single Family Rentals to Climb the Property Ladder; 3220 w 92
Markets covered by 1 Turnkey Vendor
Markets covered by 2 Turnkey Vendors
Indianapolis, Indiana
Related businesses
1031 Exchange
Title & Escrow
Insurance
@Kevin Hoag & The Hoag Agency - Covering Ohio, Indiana, Alabama & Tennessee.
@Jeff Schechter See above. Tag didn't work.
Nationwide Financing
SCFC, Inc. is a veteran owned business that offers commercial, business, and residential investment loans. We have many resources to help you grow your business. We do a variety of commercial and business loans in many industries, including niches. Among the products offered are: Fix and Flip, Construction, Ground Up, Acquisition and development, Equipment Leasing, Accounts Receivables Factoring, SBA Loans, Business Lines of Credit, International lending, and many more. We can process large commercial real estate loans as well as have foreign national programs. We can assist even if you have poor credit! Please visit www.goscfc.com to apply or email [email protected] to discuss your needs.
@James Wise, if you need a PM partner in Indianapolis, @Todd Burton and I would be happy to discuss how we can work together. Let me know if we can be of any assistance.