Anyone sell tradelines?

Anyone sell tradelines?

Kerry Noble JrPro Member
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.

1Reply
150 views

Most Popular Reply

Jason B.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 228 posts · 180 votes
2y

@JD Martin it can actually help tremendously. I have both of my kids listed as authorized users on my cards. Because of that they’re in their early 20’s with scores in the 750’s (mine are all above 800).. As long as I maintain good credit, my good credit will blend  with whatever credit they establish on their own to generate their score. However, the moment I take them off as authorized users, it removes it from their profile and their scores will drop. They never received the cards, I keep them, so there’s no danger of them ever using them on anything and they get the benefits of the higher score. 

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    The card actually comes to me. They never see the card. I get the card and cut it up immediately.  The good payment history transfers to their credit profile. 

    @JD Martin

    got it.. But is this not in a big way defrauding banks  lenders or property owners managers when they pull credit on this person.  its NOT real its your stellar credit not theirs ??  I wonder if that is legal or not or at the very least not ethical or moral.. Just sayin.. if shoe is on the other foot and your running credit on someone and dont realize its not real ?? 


     Not defrauding the banks or anything. You can add AUs. People have been adding family and friends for years to their tradelines to help them establish credit at 18 etc. 

    fico 8 actually can tell you which tradelines are primaries etc. Fico 10T actually goes back and scores off a trailing amount of months etc. So the tradeline game is and will change. But it has been advantageous to others for years. But I definitely respect your POV.


     What companies do you use? I have 5 cards over 20k that could be rented as tradelines. 


     I started out with GFS group but right now Rob Hughes at Priority Tradelines has been the man!

    let me know if you need their info


     Kerry, I've used GFS. What made you switch to Priority?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Spencer Atamanczyk:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    The card actually comes to me. They never see the card. I get the card and cut it up immediately.  The good payment history transfers to their credit profile. 

    @JD Martin

    got it.. But is this not in a big way defrauding banks  lenders or property owners managers when they pull credit on this person.  its NOT real its your stellar credit not theirs ??  I wonder if that is legal or not or at the very least not ethical or moral.. Just sayin.. if shoe is on the other foot and your running credit on someone and dont realize its not real ?? 


     Not defrauding the banks or anything. You can add AUs. People have been adding family and friends for years to their tradelines to help them establish credit at 18 etc. 

    fico 8 actually can tell you which tradelines are primaries etc. Fico 10T actually goes back and scores off a trailing amount of months etc. So the tradeline game is and will change. But it has been advantageous to others for years. But I definitely respect your POV.


     What companies do you use? I have 5 cards over 20k that could be rented as tradelines. 


     I started out with GFS group but right now Rob Hughes at Priority Tradelines has been the man!

    let me know if you need their info


     Kerry, I've used GFS. What made you switch to Priority?


     I make more money with priority on my cards

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Spencer Atamanczyk:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    The card actually comes to me. They never see the card. I get the card and cut it up immediately.  The good payment history transfers to their credit profile. 

    @JD Martin

    got it.. But is this not in a big way defrauding banks  lenders or property owners managers when they pull credit on this person.  its NOT real its your stellar credit not theirs ??  I wonder if that is legal or not or at the very least not ethical or moral.. Just sayin.. if shoe is on the other foot and your running credit on someone and dont realize its not real ?? 


     Not defrauding the banks or anything. You can add AUs. People have been adding family and friends for years to their tradelines to help them establish credit at 18 etc. 

    fico 8 actually can tell you which tradelines are primaries etc. Fico 10T actually goes back and scores off a trailing amount of months etc. So the tradeline game is and will change. But it has been advantageous to others for years. But I definitely respect your POV.


     What companies do you use? I have 5 cards over 20k that could be rented as tradelines. 


     I started out with GFS group but right now Rob Hughes at Priority Tradelines has been the man!

    let me know if you need their info


     Kerry, I've used GFS. What made you switch to Priority?


     I make more money with priority on my cards


     Awesome!

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Spencer Atamanczyk:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    The card actually comes to me. They never see the card. I get the card and cut it up immediately.  The good payment history transfers to their credit profile. 

    @JD Martin

    got it.. But is this not in a big way defrauding banks  lenders or property owners managers when they pull credit on this person.  its NOT real its your stellar credit not theirs ??  I wonder if that is legal or not or at the very least not ethical or moral.. Just sayin.. if shoe is on the other foot and your running credit on someone and dont realize its not real ?? 


     Not defrauding the banks or anything. You can add AUs. People have been adding family and friends for years to their tradelines to help them establish credit at 18 etc. 

    fico 8 actually can tell you which tradelines are primaries etc. Fico 10T actually goes back and scores off a trailing amount of months etc. So the tradeline game is and will change. But it has been advantageous to others for years. But I definitely respect your POV.


     What companies do you use? I have 5 cards over 20k that could be rented as tradelines. 


     I started out with GFS group but right now Rob Hughes at Priority Tradelines has been the man!

    let me know if you need their info


     Kerry, I've used GFS. What made you switch to Priority?


    I also use GFS and there's no way priority is paying more than them IMHO. I've used them for 4 years now and tested 11 other companies just 6 months ago. Nobody compares to what they offer cardholders/sellers. Nobody can safely and legitimately sell tradelines better and quicker than these guys, nobody pays more to do it, and nobody has a 100% commission referral program for each card uploaded by any/all new sellers you refer - without limit.

    I'm extremely experienced in this and although I've been through a couple growing pains with GFS they've ironed out nearly every issue and went fully transparent with their payment schedule and their system to prove that they will not manipulate pricing based on individual customers. It's open for everyone to see, right on their website. You'll know exactly what a sale pays without even signing up. No other company does this, and they don't dare to because they cannot compete. I speak from experience. Good luck to you all!

    • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
      OP
      Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Robert Benjamin:
      Quote from @Spencer Atamanczyk:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      The card actually comes to me. They never see the card. I get the card and cut it up immediately.  The good payment history transfers to their credit profile. 

      @JD Martin

      got it.. But is this not in a big way defrauding banks  lenders or property owners managers when they pull credit on this person.  its NOT real its your stellar credit not theirs ??  I wonder if that is legal or not or at the very least not ethical or moral.. Just sayin.. if shoe is on the other foot and your running credit on someone and dont realize its not real ?? 


       Not defrauding the banks or anything. You can add AUs. People have been adding family and friends for years to their tradelines to help them establish credit at 18 etc. 

      fico 8 actually can tell you which tradelines are primaries etc. Fico 10T actually goes back and scores off a trailing amount of months etc. So the tradeline game is and will change. But it has been advantageous to others for years. But I definitely respect your POV.


       What companies do you use? I have 5 cards over 20k that could be rented as tradelines. 


       I started out with GFS group but right now Rob Hughes at Priority Tradelines has been the man!

      let me know if you need their info


       Kerry, I've used GFS. What made you switch to Priority?


      I also use GFS and there's no way priority is paying more than them IMHO. I've used them for 4 years now and tested 11 other companies just 6 months ago. Nobody compares to what they offer cardholders/sellers. Nobody can safely and legitimately sell tradelines better and quicker than these guys, nobody pays more to do it, and nobody has a 100% commission referral program for each card uploaded by any/all new sellers you refer - without limit.

      I'm extremely experienced in this and although I've been through a couple growing pains with GFS they've ironed out nearly every issue and went fully transparent with their payment schedule and their system to prove that they will not manipulate pricing based on individual customers. It's open for everyone to see, right on their website. You'll know exactly what a sale pays without even signing up. No other company does this, and they don't dare to because they cannot compete. I speak from experience. Good luck to you all!


       Priority pays more on certain ones. if you look at that chart you see the 5 to 9 year....2 to 4999 and right under it 5 to 9999. GFS pays less than 100, Priority pays more. I have 2 cap 1 cards that wont give me an increase and are stuck at 4950 and 5150 and theyre over 5 years old. I never got anything less than 100 for those on priority. 

      I do love GFS referrals though! but we just had a hiccup with their referral process. it took tooo long to receive so hopefully they get that fixed. 

  • New to Real Estate · Fairhaven, MA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Wanted to bump this thread to see if there’s any more recent experiences.  Just listened to BP Money #226 with Phil Cook and wanted to get some extra income from this as it seems like an awesome way to.  

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


    OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.
    • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
      OP
      Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


      OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.

       Yes sir! In its simplest form, I basically sell my authorized user spots on my credit cards. 

      currently they're listed through a couple tradeline brokerages. And the brokerages send me people to add. They have the customer base.

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


      OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.

       Yes sir! In its simplest form, I basically sell my authorized user spots on my credit cards. 

      currently they're listed through a couple tradeline brokerages. And the brokerages send me people to add. They have the customer base.


      do these people have access to your actual CREDIT ?  Or is this just adding an authroized user but never giving them access ?  what if they somehow get access and run your cards up ?
    • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
      OP
      Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


      OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.

       Yes sir! In its simplest form, I basically sell my authorized user spots on my credit cards. 

      currently they're listed through a couple tradeline brokerages. And the brokerages send me people to add. They have the customer base.


      do these people have access to your actual CREDIT ?  Or is this just adding an authroized user but never giving them access ?  what if they somehow get access and run your cards up ?

       Just adding them as an AU. the card comes to me and i simply lock and cut the card up

    • Samuel CoronadoPro Member
      Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 334 posts · 181 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


      OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.

       Yes sir! In its simplest form, I basically sell my authorized user spots on my credit cards. 

      currently they're listed through a couple tradeline brokerages. And the brokerages send me people to add. They have the customer base.


       What brokerages do you use?

    • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
      OP
      Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Samuel Coronado:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

      Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


      OK Kerry what is this .. how does it work  how do you make money doing this.. any help would be appreciated.. one area of RE and finance I have no clue about.

       Yes sir! In its simplest form, I basically sell my authorized user spots on my credit cards. 

      currently they're listed through a couple tradeline brokerages. And the brokerages send me people to add. They have the customer base.


       What brokerages do you use?


       GFS and priority. There's a 3rd one but I've only done 1 deal with them. I forget their name

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Kerry Noble Jr:

    Does anyone run a tradeline business? I used to have one of my credit cards on file with a smaller tradeline company........until the owner got greedy with what she wanted to pay me for my card.......I would love to get my tradelines back out there and generate some side income....just looking for more tips on where to market and network with indviduals that need tradelines.......any info is appreciated.


    too funny I see we aleady had this conversation..  SEnior moment on my end :)
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.