Chattanooga, TN Meet-up

Chattanooga, TN Meet-up

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jimmy MoncriefPro Member
Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2010 · 319 posts · 100 votes

Thinking of organizing a group for Chattanooga, TN.

Who is in?

1Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
12y

Hey Jimmy - I didn't know you were in Chattanooga or Tennessee at all. That said, I can't help ya much but I can bump your thread some! :)

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'm also interested! (new to bigger pockets and this just showed up in my keyword alert)

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Moving to Chattanooga in early June, new and just getting started, but I'd also be interested.

  • Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Is this meetup still going on? If so, when and where? I am new to the Chattanooga area and would really like to connect.
  • Dallas, GA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'll be in Chattanooga this week (Aug 28th) is there a meetup this week? 

  • Ooltewah, TN · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    I can meet up for lunch on Tuesday or Thursday most weeks with local investors, send me a message if you want to meet.
  • Jason SilvenisPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, TN · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone, I live in Cleveland but work in Chattanooga. I am very interested in meeting investors and networking. Is there a meetup happening? 

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    There is a REIA in Chattanooga that happens every first Thursday of the month. Really good place to get connected.

    http://www.chattanoogareia.com

  • El Mirage, AZ · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Hello My partner & I are looking to purchase an investment property in Chattanooga, Tn. We work for a trucking Company that has its head quarters here and fell in love with the area. Originally from Phoenix, Az. Working with a realtor I meet online but welcome any wholesalers or anyone with any advise for investing in Chattanooga. Thanks ;)
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Just getting back on with Bigger Pockets, Whats up Chatt town Investors??

    I am definitely all in. Lets do It!

  • El Mirage, AZ · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Hello I am looking for a realtor who has a good knowledge of Real estate investing. I'm looking to purchase a multi family duplex. I already have financing from Prime lending up to 200,000 fha loan. I will be living in one side. If you could contact me and let me know your experience that would be great. Looking to put offers in as soon as possible. Thank you. 602-348-9002
  • Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I would make an effort to be there. See ya around Jimmy. BTW - Jimmy didn't ask for this so I hope he doesn't mind. We have met a couple times for lunch, and he's a great contact to have! He just helped me obtain a HELOC that will help me land my first deal. Thanks Jimmy!

  • Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Hey, little late but did this meet up ever get started?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.