NYC Meetup- Took place March 11, 2014

NYC Meetup- Took place March 11, 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna - 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street Manhattan

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

It looks like its official! We'll be holding regular monthly Meetups at Pranna the second Tuesday of each month thanks to the owners willing to support our group. Although there's no plans of charging for this event or any in the future, we ask that you buy a few drinks from the bar to support Pranna in allowing us to use their space. Our last meetup in January was a great success with an estimate crowd of more than 100. The space at John's was a little tight so the space at Pranna should serve us better.

The event starts at 6:30pm and goes to 9pm. There is no formal agenda for the meeting. Just put on a name tag, grab a drink and talk to others. Whether your a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area.

If you plan on attending please let me know by either posting a reply or sending me an email to darrensager at yahoo dot com.

7Reply
165 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

I will try to be there as well!

See this reply in the discussion

63 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I was bummed that I missed the last one. I will be sure to catch this one. Thanks for coordinating.

  • Real Estate Investor · Dix Hills, NY · Member since 2010 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Hi Darren, I definitely plan on being there. Thanks!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    It's on my calendar and I have every intention of being there!

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Darren Sager Looking forward to being there, and please let me know what I can do to help.

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks Darren. It's in my calendar.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 93 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I'll see you all there...

  • Architect · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    I'm there. See you all.

  • Investor · ST. Augustine, FL · Member since 2013 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    Thanks. I will be there as well.

  • Professional · Center Moriches, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    See you there!

  • Amityville, NY · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Thanks Darren!

  • Ronan DonnellyPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 332 posts · 385 votes
    12y

    See you there!

  • Multi-family Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'll be there Darren!

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    I too will be at the 3/11 meeting and looking forward to it

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Aaargh!! I'm going to be in Ecuador on March 11th! I'll have to make it to the next one, @Christian Lincoln did you see this post?

  • Contractor · new paltz, NY · Member since 2013 · 104 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Thanks Amy,

    I'm in. Unless somebody invites me Ecuador as well. :-)

  • Involved In Real Estate · Manorville, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    see you there!!

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    12y
    I'm in as well. Looking forward!
  • Homeowner · White Plains, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    I wil be there. Thanks for setting this up.

  • Developer · Manhattan, NY · Member since 2013 · 90 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    See everyone in 2 weeks!

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    see u guys there!

  • Investor · Corona, NY · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Darren Sager for putting this event together. I will definitely be there.

    Thanks

  • Wholesaler · Syosset, NY · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Hi @Darren Sager

    Thanks for setting this up. I'm new to real estate investing and looking forward to networking with other professionals in the LI/NYC area. I look forward to March 11th!

  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!!!!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Hi Daren,

    Would love love love to be at these meetings, unfortunately there is a conflict - I am a trustee of the Murray Hill Neighborhood Association and they have their monthly meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of every month as well.

    What are the chances of moving it to a different day (any other one would be fine) :(

  • Luke M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2011 · 76 posts · 17 votes
    12y
    Looking forward to it!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.