NYC Meetup April 2014

NYC Meetup April 2014

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:Pranna- 79 Madison Ave at 28th Street

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello fellow BP members! We're back in April at Pranna. Due to tax season we'll move the meeting to the 15th (third Tuesday) so hopefully more can attend.

Just as before we'll start at 6:30 and go to 9pm.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester,Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.

If you plan on attending please post a reply to this letting me know so we can keep a running head count. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

********************* UPDATE *********************


I would like to announce that at the meetup on April 15, we'll have a special guest speaker: @Ankit Duggal

Ankit was featured on BiggerPocket's very successful Podcast #56. He's someone that I personal admire and think is doing amazing things in our area. Ankit will be covering the subject of "How to make your Multifamily Properties Profitable". We're very lucky to have Ankit share this information with the BiggerPockets community and everyone will benefit from listening to him.

And immediately afterward, as a very special free benefit to all those who are Pro Members of the BiggerPockets community, Ankit will be spending time with the first 8 Pro members who RSVP with me directly. He will be there in a much smaller setting allowing you to ask any question to him regarding all of his real estate investing experience. There will be no need to fight for his time in the larger group. If you haven't heard Podcast #56 I highly recommend it and you'll understand just how great this opportunity will be. If you're not a Pro Member of BiggerPockets now's the time to become one. Again, this special meeting after his lesson will only be available to the first 8 Pro Members who contact me directly.

2Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
12y
Count me in!
See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Bloomfield, CT · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 25 votes
    12y
    Count me in!
  • Investor · Corona, NY · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Hello Darren, I won't be able to attend this month. I won't be in NY that week. Once again, thanks for putting this networking event together.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    First time investor here. Count me in!! Also bringing my friend/business partner with me.

  • Investor and Architect · Ramsey, NJ · Member since 2010 · 305 posts · 84 votes
    12y

    I'll be there again

  • Virtual Assistant · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Member since 2013 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    I'll be there! Thank you.

  • Real Estate Investor · NJ · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    12y
    I'm there! The last one was great!
  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    12y
    I will be there!!!! I'm so excited, can't wait to meet you all!!!!
  • Real Estate Investor · NYC · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Count me in!

  • Multi-family Investor · Dobbs Ferry, NY · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Attending

  • Suffolk County, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm in

  • Multi-family Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'll be there!

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I am in!

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I am planning on being there!

  • Homeowner · Rosedale, NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'm planning on attending

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Hi, I'll be there! Probably with a friend.

  • Investor · ST. Augustine, FL · Member since 2013 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    12y

    I'll be ther!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I'm there!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    count me in

  • Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    I am in as well

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    I'm in!

  • Plainfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I will be there.

  • Investor · Union, NJ · Member since 2011 · 838 posts · 295 votes
    12y

    This sounds great. Hope to attend this one!!

    regards,

    Chris

  • Paraprofessional · Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'm in.

  • Real Estate Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 32 votes
    12y

    I started off strong on this message board, and then a few personal things came up, so I was sad to miss the meetup in March, but I will plan to attend the one in April!

    Looking forward to it!

  • Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    Perfect,

    I will see you there. Thank you for setting this event up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.