Sacramento MeetUP Aug 28th - Sound Good?

Sacramento MeetUP Aug 28th - Sound Good?

When:

Where:River City Brewery

Cost:$10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Time to huddle again. Let's meet at the River City Brewery again. Please give me some feed back.

How about

Thursday, August 28, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm.

Sound like a plan?

1Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Greater Sacramento Area, CA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 1 vote
12y

I would like to go! Wednesday or Thursday I can go either day. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys!

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chico, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    It was great - sounds like I missed some good networking afterward. Had to get back to pick up one of my kids - next time I should be able to stay longer. Thanks David for coordinating the event!

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 404 posts · 421 votes
    12y

    I was happy to help out and ensure it went well.  The group is ours, not mine, so let's all start a list of topics for the next meeting.  Maybe work through some scenarios for purchases or pull up some potential deals online to evaluate.  I'd like to expand on what we are doing.  Have a "mini-class" on one or two topics.  Maybe 15-30 minutes each.  Any other suggestions?

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @David Hutson I really like the idea of mini classes. Something that I have been struggling with is trying to figure out what constitutes a good deal in Sacramento and surrounding areas. Trying to break down what my expectations would be for a house and living situation and what potential renters would find desirable at the right price. I think some real world test cases in our market would be a great way to help break down some of those barreirs / reservations.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.