LA Meetup - February 28th, 2015

LA Meetup - February 28th, 2015

When:

Where:457 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes

To All LA Real Estate Enthusiasts,

The awesome @Jon Huber is organizing another great LA Meet-up! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to network with like minded people. See details below:

@Jon Huber 's Post:

Okay everyone!!! I did some scouting and I was able to talk with a coffee shop that will let us meet. The place is located by the Melrose Trading Post, so parking WILL be an issue. Try to get there early. Also, please try to RSVP here, or send a message to @Jon Huber so I can try to get a rough head count. The back room space fits about 35-40. Indicate if it is a +1 or not. I tried to have a centralized location, as all of the investors come from all around the LA area.

ALSO... the owner will NOT be charging us to rent the backroom/theatre area, as long as we are good patrons and everyone buys a coffee and/or a bite. It is, in fact, a coffee shop. I am sure we can make this a regular meeting place, as long as we all comply.

WHERE: The Open Space Cafe

457 N. Fairfax Ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

WHEN: Sunday, Feb 28th, 2015 between 3pm - 5pm

VENUE INFO:

https://www.facebook.com/openspacela

http://www.openspacela.com/

3Reply
194 views

Most Popular Reply

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
11y

Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a really great time, and a really great networking event. I'm going to be looking into other venues that will allow for better parking, and possible overage time if the meeting runs long. Overall, it was a really nice meetup. Thanks again

See this reply in the discussion

80 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    How did the first meetup go?  I wanted to attend but opted for the flu instead.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @Jim Workman The meetup went great. There was some great info shared and some great networking. I am expecting a larger turnout this time, as we will have more than 6 days to get the word out. Hope to see you there.

  • Professional · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2014 · 186 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    I'll be there guys unless I get called into work again...

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Jon Huber !

    I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Encino, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I will be there

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    I will see you all on 28th

    Kyle

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    see you all there, thanks @Jon Huber !

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Count me in! My first meetup with real estate industry crowd! So excited! Jon mentioned 6 days to go, is the date sure?

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 46 votes
    11y

    I plan to attend.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @Manolo D. Yes. The last meeting only had 6 days notice... And we still had a great turn out. This meetup is definitely on Feb 28th. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I'll be there!

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I apologize, I misread that it was the last meeting. I would be there on 28th.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I plan on attending

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    I plan to be there.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 142 votes
    11y

    Great! Let's do it. 

  • Investor · Compton, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hello,

    I'm planning on attending.  Please put me down as RSVP.  It'll be good to hear others experiences in real estate.

  • Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2013 · 110 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    Hello... Please add me to the your list plus +1

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 231 posts · 260 votes
    11y

    @Evelyn Jordan 

    I'd like to attend.  The 28th is a Saturday not a Sunday though, so just need to be sure which day this is.

  • Agent & Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 36 votes
    11y

    Thanks for organizing this! Please RSVP Blake Alexander and Charlotte Bash.

  • Encino, CA · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Jon Huber I'll be there!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    @Matt Mason the meetup is on Saturday 28th ( sorry about the confusing info above!)

    See you there! 

  • West Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Evelyn Jordan   @Jon Huber I'd like to attend! Never been to RE meet ups and looking forward to it. Thanks for setting this up. 

  • Lender · Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I would like to attend! I will have a +1 as well. @Matt Mason is correct, it is a Saturday.

  • Real Estate Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I will see you on the 28th!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.