LA Meetup - February 28th, 2015

LA Meetup - February 28th, 2015

When:

Where:457 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes

To All LA Real Estate Enthusiasts,

The awesome @Jon Huber is organizing another great LA Meet-up! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to network with like minded people. See details below:

@Jon Huber 's Post:

Okay everyone!!! I did some scouting and I was able to talk with a coffee shop that will let us meet. The place is located by the Melrose Trading Post, so parking WILL be an issue. Try to get there early. Also, please try to RSVP here, or send a message to @Jon Huber so I can try to get a rough head count. The back room space fits about 35-40. Indicate if it is a +1 or not. I tried to have a centralized location, as all of the investors come from all around the LA area.

ALSO... the owner will NOT be charging us to rent the backroom/theatre area, as long as we are good patrons and everyone buys a coffee and/or a bite. It is, in fact, a coffee shop. I am sure we can make this a regular meeting place, as long as we all comply.

WHERE: The Open Space Cafe

457 N. Fairfax Ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

WHEN: Sunday, Feb 28th, 2015 between 3pm - 5pm

VENUE INFO:

https://www.facebook.com/openspacela

http://www.openspacela.com/

3Reply
186 views

Most Popular Reply

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
11y

Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a really great time, and a really great networking event. I'm going to be looking into other venues that will allow for better parking, and possible overage time if the meeting runs long. Overall, it was a really nice meetup. Thanks again

See this reply in the discussion

80 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Huntington beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Jon Huber  for setting this up. I had a great time and got to meet great people, even though we got kicked out too soon. I hope to be able to attend the next one.

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a really great time, and a really great networking event. I'm going to be looking into other venues that will allow for better parking, and possible overage time if the meeting runs long. Overall, it was a really nice meetup. Thanks again

  • Chris ClothierBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jon Huber:

    Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a really great time, and a really great networking event. I'm going to be looking into other venues that will allow for better parking, and possible overage time if the meeting runs long. Overall, it was a really nice meetup. Thanks again

    Hey Jon,

    Really good group you gathered on Saturday and I was really thankful that everyone was open to me joining for the afternoon. I was impressed with the openness and some of the questions and even more that the new investors have some good, experienced and grounded investors to give them advice. Good job by everyone including @Jeff Greenberg and anyone else who helps to put the group together.  I apologize if I am not mentioning someone who helps with the group.

    Good luck with future meet-ups and I hope to join you guys again next time I am in Southern or Central (or whatever it is technically called) California. 

    All the best to everyone who attended -

    Chris

  • Investor · Whitttier, CA · Member since 2015 · 405 posts · 110 votes
    11y

    hate I missed it but will be at the next one. @jonhubard

    @belindamarsaw

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber  Hey Jon!  I hope you are enjoying your trip to FL as I had.  Let me know if I can help out with the next local Los Angeles meeting.  I vote for the place you mentioned in Culver City.  I think it would be worth paying a little $ for it if saves everyone from having to try to find parking.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.