Orange County Meetup - February

Orange County Meetup - February

When:

Where:Round Table Pizza @ 22722 Lambert St, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes

Thank you to everyone who attended our January meetup. We meet every third Wednesday of the month at Round Table Pizza in Lake Forest. I will communicate with everyone via email if there are ever any changes. If you have not given me your email, but would like to stay informed, please send it to me.

Our meetings are very simple. We start with short introductions/questions and then use the rest of the time to network.

Also, I'll be attending OCREI's next meeting this Thursday the 12th. Daren Bloomquist of RealtyTrac will be speaking about the market etc. More info. @ www.OCREIA.com

Tags: Orange County, lake forest, tustin, irvine, mission viejo, rancho santa margarita, laguna hills, laguna niguel, dana point, san clemente, laguna beach, newport beach, huntington beach, costa mesa, santa ana, orange, brea, la habra, yorba linda, san juan capistrano, seal beach, fountain valley, buena park, garden grove, fullerton, aliso viejo, westminster, placentia.

2Reply
107 views

39 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    Hi @Tyler Brundage, 

    We are now organizing the meetup using Meetup.com. If you search on that site in Lake Forest for "Grow your network!" you'll find us. 

    See you there!

  • Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Perfect. Thank you @Clint Kreider

  • Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Hi @Clint Kreider

    I'm a new member of BP and live in Huntington Beach, CA.

    Please add me to your email group for the BP meet-up in Lake Forest.

    [email protected]

    Thank you :)

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    Hi @Joyce Schiappacasse! Please refer to my last comment to connect with our group.

  • Homeowner · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Hey all,

    I live in Laguna Hills. I have a couple properties and actually I'm about to team up with a company (thru my sons basketball) that as the buyer program where they will offer 50% of the commission back to the buyer. I want your opinion on if you think you would use them?

    This might appeal to you if your an agent.

    But. They are a classy company and they have a different spin. They will ask customer to use technology to research etc and give the savings to the buyers.

    Also they list at .9% commission. Let me know what you think about those numbers? Reason I'm looking for feedback , I might start working with them in.

    I'm actually really looking for feedback, Does that sound attractive?

  • Investor · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello Clint,

    Please add me to the list.  

    I am a new member to BP and live in Tustin, CA.

    I would like to attend next meet up in Lake Forest.

    Thank you!

  • Real Estate Investor · Fountain Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Hi Eric, Would you please put me on the email list for the monthly meetings? Thank you.
  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Chuan's Nguyen The best way to stay informed would be to find us on meetup.com. Search in the city of Lake Forest for the meeting called "Grow your network!".

  • Real Estate Investor · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Dang missed this one.  I will try to get to the next one.

  • Real Estate Agent · Buena Park, CA · Member since 2016 · 743 posts · 424 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone,I am really looking forward to joining the group and getting great advice on preparing for my first property deal.I am in the process of educating myself on everything I need to know to get started and hope to learn and partner financially with someone willing to teach the business.See you all next month!

  • Investor · Klamath Falls, OR · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Clint please add me too the list!

    Thank you

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2013 · 119 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    @Clint Kreider 

    Hey guys, is there a meetup in Orange County this month? I figured it would be tomorrow 5/18?

  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    The meeting date changed to Monday's. There is a local meetup in Lake forest every month that you should check out. http://meetu.ps/2QWCk

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sendhil Krishnan 

    Yes, we meet on Monday's now, and the next meetup is on June 20th. The link @Joe Homs provided will take you to the meetup site. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.