Los Angeles Meetup - Apr 25th, 2015

Los Angeles Meetup - Apr 25th, 2015

When:

Where:"Open Space Cafe" - 457 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes

Hey Los Angeles People,

I am glad to let you know that @Jon Huber is organizing another great LA Meet-up! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to network with like minded people. See forwarded message below.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Evelyn

@Jon Huber: "Hi everyone!!! I did some scouting and I was able to talk with a coffee shop that will let us meet. The place is located by the Melrose Trading Post, so parking WILL be an issue. Try to get there early. I repeat... Parking WILL be an issue. There are side streets with free parking, street parking with meters, etc. Also, please try to RSVP here, or send a message to

@Jon Huber so I can try to get a rough head count. The back room space fits about 45-50. Indicate if it is a +1 or not. I tried to have a centralized location, as all of the investors come from all around the LA area.

ALSO... the owner will NOT be charging us to rent the backroom/theatre area, as long as we are good patrons and everyone buys a coffee and/or a bite. It is, in fact, a coffee shop. I am sure we can make this a regular meeting place, as long as we all comply."

WHERE: The Open Space Cafe

457 N. Fairfax Ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

WHEN: Saturday, Apr 25th, 2015 between 2pm - 5pm

VENUE INFO:

https://www.facebook.com/openspacela

http://www.openspacela.com/

2Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
11y

@Evelyn Jordan and I will be there.

See this reply in the discussion

42 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    I will be there... And I will begin tagging everyone I know that should attend as well...

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y
  • Investor · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Argh I saw your message but we don't finish our move until the 29th. I hadn't counted on you being so on top of it; I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    @Evelyn Jordan and I will be there.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Count me in, with maybe +1

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    Oi @Jon Huber, unfortunately I will be out of the country till the 30th.
    next time? :-)

    Thanks for the invite

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Jon Huber

     I should be able to make it!  

    @Evelyn Jordan 

    It's at 2:05pm?

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @Peggy Liu  It's at 2pm.  =) small typo

  • New to Real Estate · Casa Grande AZ · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber

     count me and +1

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 142 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber

     Thanks for organizing this again. I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber

     Awesome!! Thank you so much for organizing this meetup once again Jon!! I shall see you there! and hopefully my husband can come with me this time as well as another friend of mine that is an Investor as well  :)

  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber

    My work schedule is looking more promising to be off that day. I am hoping I will make it. It is in my calendar. Thanks!! 

    Peter 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Involved In Real Estate · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    See you there. 

  • Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Sounds great! 

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber I will be there. Thanks for organizing.

  • Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 147 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    Count me in!

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I will be there!

  • Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    I'll be there see all of you soon.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Count me also.....I'll be there..!!!!!!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I will be there

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Count me in, look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 46 votes
    11y

    I'm going to try and make it as well.

  • Lender · Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Don't think i will make this one but would love to be tagged on any future meetups. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.