Los Angeles Meetup - Apr 25th, 2015

Los Angeles Meetup - Apr 25th, 2015

When:

Where:"Open Space Cafe" - 457 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 30 votes

Hey Los Angeles People,

I am glad to let you know that @Jon Huber is organizing another great LA Meet-up! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to network with like minded people. See forwarded message below.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Evelyn

@Jon Huber: "Hi everyone!!! I did some scouting and I was able to talk with a coffee shop that will let us meet. The place is located by the Melrose Trading Post, so parking WILL be an issue. Try to get there early. I repeat... Parking WILL be an issue. There are side streets with free parking, street parking with meters, etc. Also, please try to RSVP here, or send a message to

@Jon Huber so I can try to get a rough head count. The back room space fits about 45-50. Indicate if it is a +1 or not. I tried to have a centralized location, as all of the investors come from all around the LA area.

ALSO... the owner will NOT be charging us to rent the backroom/theatre area, as long as we are good patrons and everyone buys a coffee and/or a bite. It is, in fact, a coffee shop. I am sure we can make this a regular meeting place, as long as we all comply."

WHERE: The Open Space Cafe

457 N. Fairfax Ave.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

WHEN: Saturday, Apr 25th, 2015 between 2pm - 5pm

VENUE INFO:

https://www.facebook.com/openspacela

http://www.openspacela.com/

2Reply
93 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
11y

@Evelyn Jordan and I will be there.

See this reply in the discussion

42 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Brea, CA · Member since 2015 · 178 posts · 59 votes
    11y
    I would like to go also.
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    I'm going to do my best to make it. 

  • Real Estate Investor · North Hollywood, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Bummer.  I'm out of town.  I'll try and make the next one!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Thanks for putting this together.   I'll be there.  

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I'll be there

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · San Pedro, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'm in!

  • Real Estate Investor · La Mirada, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    count me and +1

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Coming! May possibly bring my mother who is a current investor. Thank you and looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    Another great meetup, everyone! Thank you all for coming

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    11y

    It was great meeting so many great people last. Big thanks to the organizers and I'd love to connect with everyone on here. 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I joined the site the same day as this meeting happened and was unaware until afterwards.  I am new to LA and to real estate investing education and I would love to come if you all plan on meeting again. Thanks!

  • Astoria, NYC · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber

    Can you join me to this list for the future.  I'm a newbie who just moved to Los Angeles and desperately want to learn more. Thanks!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    11y

    @Jonathan MacMillan absolutely. I will be sure to tag you on the next meetup. It will most likely be at the Wetside Pavillion towards the end of the month.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I will be there, thanks

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    @Jon Huber and @Jeff Greenberg

     +2 - coming with my fiance! Thanks and see you there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.