Cincinnati Monthly Meetup

Cincinnati Monthly Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hi my Cincinnati friends, 

I'm going to start a monthly BP meetup in Cincinnati (unless there already is one that I'm not aware of). Anybody in the Cincinnati area interested in attending? It'll be free and I'll have a local speaker for every event. I'll follow the model that @darren 

@Darren Sager created for NYC. 

I just moved from NYC to Cincy and think this will be a great way to make new friends!

I talked to @Brandon Turnerabout it and perhaps we can convince him or @Joshua D.to come give us a visit once we get big enough :) 

Joe 

5Reply
300 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 156 posts · 42 votes
10y
Originally posted by @Aaron Smith:

Depending on the size of the group, we can use our training room Joe Fairless . Adam Curry and I both have access.

 We do have a great training room! Would be great to put it to use. Also great Pizza joint next door so we could bring in some pies and some drinks. 

See this reply in the discussion

186 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.