Denver January Meetup!

Denver January Meetup!

This event is brought to you by:Anson Young - eXp Realty LLC

When:

Where:1015 N Federal Blvd Denver CO 80204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Anson YoungBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes

6PM

FIRST MEETUP OF THE YEAR!

This is a special meetup, since it will be held at @Micki M.'s unique project she is flipping.  Think of it as a field trip!  This is a commercial/residential project that is very unique!

1015 N Federal Blvd Denver CO 80204

Soda and beer provided!  

Park in the pawn shop next door and come check out the project and NETWORK of course!

Come join us!

This is pure networking, we can do introductions of what you do (or want to do) and your name, and then find someone who is doing what you want to do and tackle them.

1/11
2/1
3/7
4/4
5/2
6/6
7/11
8/1
9/12
10/3
11/7
12/5

Starting FEBRUARY, we will be back at our old location:
Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

The gracious hosts at Bicycle have offered us drink specials, for BP meetup group only! $2 can specials for your group, as well as happy hour pricing for the evening, which is dollar off drafts/cider/wine.

3Reply
65 views

Most Popular Reply

Entrepreneur · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote
10y

I will be there for sure. 

See this reply in the discussion

22 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Entrepreneur · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I will be there for sure. 

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    We will be there!

  • Lia MartinezPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 68 votes
    10y

    I'll see everyone there!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll be there as well.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    10y

    I'm so excited to have you guys over! FYI there is no furniture to sit on so if you want to BYOC (bring your own camp chair, stool, cardboard box) feel free.

  • Jeremy BakerPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    Oh man I really wish I could make this!!!!!  Unfortunately, my wife's work schedule changed last yr so it's tough for me to make these 6:00pm meetups.  However, If I can make this, it's such a special event I think would bring one of those fancy Brookstone massage chairs!  

  • Rental Property Investor · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    I'll be there (taking notes)!  Can't wait to see it!

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Be there as well!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'll be there too!

  • Lyons, CO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y

    Sounds like its gonna be a party!

  • Lafayette, CO · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hoping someone can help out....I work until 6:00 from Lafayette. Looks like a half hour drive without traffic. How long do these meetings last?  I would love to come. 

    Thanks

    Jason

  • Real Estate Investor/ Property Solutions Manager · Broomfield, CO · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    being new to the group... I look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jason Leach:

    Hoping someone can help out....I work until 6:00 from Lafayette. Looks like a half hour drive without traffic. How long do these meetings last?  I would love to come. 

    Thanks

    Jason

     Usually these go until 9pm!

  • Wholesaler · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I will be there. Thanks for letting me know about this event. 

    Denise

  • Real Estate Broker · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see the progress. 

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Bummed I am going to miss this one (and the next one!)  I'd love to attend as many as I can going forward though ... is there a notification list for this meet-up?

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 220 posts · 98 votes
    10y

    Sorry I have to work late and will miss this one but will definitely try to make the February one.  Thanks

  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone for coming out last night! That really was the biggest Denver gathering ever. My voice is pretty shot this morning from having to speak so loud. 

  • Williston, ND · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    I really wish I could have made it, however the wifes doctors appointment just made it impossible. I will be at the next one for sure though! 

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y

    AMAZING Meetup!!  Thanks to @Micki M. and BP for bringing books to give away!   Cant say that will always happen, but when it does its awesome!

    Here is next month's details: 
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/26...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.