Denver Meetup April 4 2016!

Denver Meetup April 4 2016!

This event is brought to you by:Anson Young - eXp Realty LLC

When:

Where:1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Anson YoungBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes

6PM

Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

The gracious hosts at Bicycle have offered us drink specials, for BP meetup group only! $2 can specials for your group, as well as happy hour pricing for the evening, which is dollar off drafts/cider/wine.

Come join us!

This is pure networking, we can do introductions of what you do (or want to do) and your name, and then find someone who is doing what you want to do and tackle them.


4/4
5/2
6/6
7/11
8/1
9/12
10/3
11/7
12/5

4Reply
67 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
10y

I'm putting out a call to all the ladies in Denver. Let's make April our month and see if we can outnumber the dudes.  Come to the meetup 4/4 and I'll buy you a drink!

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    10y

    New bartender. Sad to see the old one go :-( 

    Hopefully the new one is as good as the old one!

  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    Which one left?  The short curly haired one or the taller dark haired one?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
    10y

    I'm putting out a call to all the ladies in Denver. Let's make April our month and see if we can outnumber the dudes.  Come to the meetup 4/4 and I'll buy you a drink!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Linda Weygant, are you going to be there?

  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

    @Linda Weygant, are you going to be there?

     It's on my calendar, but tax season has me massively swamped.  It really depends on how many tax returns I get finished between now and then.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Oops. I forgot about Tax Season. Fingers crossed. The Erie meetup is on April 20 - after tax season!

  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Linda Weygant:

    Which one left?  The short curly haired one or the taller dark haired one?

     Short curly haired one.

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 36 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I'm going to try to make it!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Just saw your post and thought I would come check it out and have something to drink.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Micki M.:

    I'm putting out a call to all the ladies in Denver. Let's make April our month and see if we can outnumber the dudes.  Come to the meetup 4/4 and I'll buy you a drink!

     I'll be there, it'll be my first Bigger Pockets meet up!  Micki, I will take you up on that drink :)

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 492 posts · 267 votes
    10y

    I will see everyone there.

  • Sedalia, CO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Micki M. - count me in!

  • Wholesaler · Greeley, CO · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Micki M. I will see you there! This will be my first BP meet up so I am pretty excited!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Conifer CO · Member since 2010 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'll be there to help Micki's cause to outnumber the guys!

  • Englewood, CO · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm answering the call for ladies to outnumber guys as well - I'm excited to meet people in the area and get some initial networking in!

  • Morrison, CO · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I will be there as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · Littleton, CO · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone! I just found this post and I am so disappointed I can't make it this time but I will definitely be attending the next event in May!

    I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and diving into the BP world!

  • Property Manager · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    See you guys there - 

  • Rental Property Investor · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    This girl will be there.

  • Englewood, CO · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I haven't been to Bicycle Cafe before, so I've got questions for those of you who have:

    1. What is the parking situation like? Is there a lot, street parking, garage?

    2. I saw in the first post that there are happy hour drink specials, is Bicycle Cafe a bar or would they have food to order as well? I am trying to determine if I should head up right after work or instead grab a bite to eat first since it will be dinnertime.

    Thanks!

  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    10y

    1. Street parking

    2. They have a few snack type things, it's a coffee place and bar. 

  • Englewood, CO · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    So I just got here and know no one so I don't know who to look for up find the group. Help!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Great to see this, will try to make May!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2008 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Is the May event still on? Haven't seen any traffic yet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.