Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

When:

Where:Vintner's Cellars - 1111 NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes

After the success of the Spring event that @Robert Laird set up, we're hoping to have one of these events every few months.

At the last event, people had some great discussions and made new friends.

The next one is right around the corner. We'll meet at Vintner's Cellars from 6-9pm on July 12th. We will have a no-host bar with a lot of great wines.

There won't be any pitching of products or services at this event. It's just intended to help us get to know our BP friends a little better.

If you are interested in attending this event just post in the thread below so we know how many to expect.

3Reply
159 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike NussPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
10y

I'm in

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 233 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    Oh wow, I just got this mention notification.  

    How did the meet up go?

  • Investor · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I am a newbie from Beaverton, Oregon. I am so excited to be apart of Biggerpockets community. I

    I moved to Beaverton, Oregon from San Jose, Ca. As fas as real estate experience, I bought and sold 2 residential homes. I have a lot to learn from BP family. My goal now is looking for multifamily home either in Beaverton, or even Vancouver (WA). I am also building my own team such as: CPA, Attorney, broker, and property management, etc.. Any advise on this matter is highly appreciated. When will be the next meet up for our BP community in Portland? I can not wait to meet all of you

    Thanks You

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    9y

    @Christine Johnson-Sundby, @Eric Benzenhoefer, @Chung Le

    Our goal is to hold one of these meetings each quarter, so I think we're going to try and do another in January.

    @JR Hinds, let me know with you have some time to meet so we can set up the next event.

    Thanks,
    Randy

  • Lender · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 482 posts · 316 votes
    9y

    @Chung Le

    Let me know what you are searching for and lets see if we can help each other. I am pretty creative and open to most ideas - we just need to figure out how to make it work. Also check out my web site to see how I help sellers in both OR & WA. Best of luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.