Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

When:

Where:Vintner's Cellars - 1111 NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes

After the success of the Spring event that @Robert Laird set up, we're hoping to have one of these events every few months.

At the last event, people had some great discussions and made new friends.

The next one is right around the corner. We'll meet at Vintner's Cellars from 6-9pm on July 12th. We will have a no-host bar with a lot of great wines.

There won't be any pitching of products or services at this event. It's just intended to help us get to know our BP friends a little better.

If you are interested in attending this event just post in the thread below so we know how many to expect.

3Reply
144 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike NussPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
10y

I'm in

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 53 votes
    10y
    Thanks for setting this up again, guys! I will try to be there this time around. Looking forward to it. Bob
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Count me in. Looking forward to meeting some new people in the Portland area.
  • Mcminnville, OR · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! 

  • Mcminnville, OR · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Sean Sayler Should attend too! 

  • Troutdale, OR · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'll try to make it

  • Mike NussPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
    10y

    I'm in

  • Developer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 490 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Count me in

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    10y
    I'm in
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mcminnville, OR · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    Awesome!!!
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    will be in NYC that day sorry can't make it.... have a great meeting venue sounds like fun !!!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I'm coming. I am looking to make my first steps in real estate. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 149 votes
    10y

    I'll be there.

    @Account Closed

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 338 posts · 332 votes
    10y

    Thanks for organizing this, JR, and thanks for tagging me Randy. I'm planning on it!

  • Real Estate Broker · West Linn, OR · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    My wife and I will be there. 

  • Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Never been at one of these. Count me in this time!

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 98 posts · 46 votes
    10y

    Can't wait! 

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Thanks for tagging me @Randy Johnston, I'm def in!!!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    @Randy Johnston, thanks for the heads up.

    I will be there.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    my other half and myself will be there! Excited to meet everyone!

  • Lender · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 482 posts · 316 votes
    10y

    I'm in!

  • Insurance Agent · Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    JR - looking forward to it. Randy Johnston - thanks for the invite.

    Darrin

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    thanks for the invitation. I will be there. 

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    10y
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    10y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.