Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

Portland Oregon Summer 2016 Meet-Up

When:

Where:Vintner's Cellars - 1111 NW 16th Ave, Portland, OR

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes

After the success of the Spring event that @Robert Laird set up, we're hoping to have one of these events every few months.

At the last event, people had some great discussions and made new friends.

The next one is right around the corner. We'll meet at Vintner's Cellars from 6-9pm on July 12th. We will have a no-host bar with a lot of great wines.

There won't be any pitching of products or services at this event. It's just intended to help us get to know our BP friends a little better.

If you are interested in attending this event just post in the thread below so we know how many to expect.

3Reply
124 views

Most Popular Reply

Mike NussPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 451 posts · 328 votes
10y

I'm in

See this reply in the discussion

54 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Sounds good! Danielle and I will be there. Thanks for taking the initiative!

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to attending and meeting some awesome people.

  • Note Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 113 votes
    10y

    Sounds interesting. Thanks, 

  • Wholesaler · Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'll be there.  Looking for are to meeting folks

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the reminder @Randy Johnston

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I'm in. 

  • Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Looking forward to it!
  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    I'm planning to be there!
  • Beaverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I will be there, looking forward to it!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thanks for organizing but can't make that date.  I'll look forward to the next one.

  • Investor · Tigard, OR · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 14 votes
    10y
    I'm in!
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Sounds great! See you there.

  • Forest Grove, OR · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll be there.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    10y
    Matt Good Michael Gregory
  • House Flipper / Investor · Gresham, OR · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I can make that ...

  • Financial Advisor · Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 94 votes
    10y

    Will there be any sort of periscope live stream?  I'm in Los Angeles, and I'm looking into that market as well.

    Thanks
    yooch

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    10y
    Lisa Higgins
  • Seaside, OR · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Sounds great! I will be there, along with my son who is also interested in RE investing.

  • Accountant/Real Estate Investor · Tigard, OR · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    We plan on attending! Thanks
  • Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I will be elsewhere on the 12th. Sorry to miss it. I'll definitely come to the next one
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 101 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Yoochul C.:

    Will there be any sort of periscope live stream?  I'm in Los Angeles, and I'm looking into that market as well.

    Thanks
    yooch

    Sorry, I won't be having any sort of live stream. It will just be a networking event, so a live stream wouldn't be of much benefit. But we're planning to have these once a quarter. Hopefully, you can make it up for one some time.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'll be there! 

  • Mcminnville, OR · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Wow! Thank you very much to the organizers and the other attendees I had the pleasure to meet. What a great event. I met a couple people that I'm sure I will be doing business with in the very near future & that's what it's all about!

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Please put me on the list for the next one!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.