Ahwatukee, Tempe, Chandler Meet Up

Ahwatukee, Tempe, Chandler Meet Up

When:

Where:Tempe Awhatukee Chandler

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 346 posts · 170 votes

Hello BP members:

The previous post got deleted because it wasn't posted in the right forum but I think this is the correct one so we can start planning our next meet up for those member who live close to Ahwatukee, Tempe and Chandler or anyone who wants to meet up on this side of city for that matter.

We met up the last time at a starbucks and the energy from everyone was strong once we started talking about real estate and everyone's goals. Its interesting to point out how people become highly interested and excited once they started talking about the topic they have a passion of, myself included. 

For the next meet up (I don't have a set date yet, I did put June 23rd because the system required me to choose a date but it's subject to change) we are probably meeting at a Club House at Andante apartment complex in Ahwatukee (48th and Chanlder blvd) I am in the process of asking for a specific date so they can have the place ready for us. However, if anyone else can get us a bigger place so we can meet that would be awesome (could be a house, an office, etc.

I wanted to ask those of you who attended the 1st meet up and those of you who are interested in showing up to respond to this post and submit your best preference to meet up.

We have two options to meet: during a weekday or to meet during the weekend

if it is a weekday is has to be at 6:30pm so everyone can make it

If it is a weekend it could be during Saturday or Sunday and the time can be at 5:00pm so everyone can also make other plans thereafter with the family or friends, etc.

Let me know what you guys think 

Carlos 

0Reply
152 views

Most Popular Reply

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
9y

@Carlos Gonzalez I read through the thread and I didn't see a location.  I have an office building on the boarder of Mesa and Gilbert, Arizona that would work great for a meet up.  It is available Friday, June 23, at 6:30PM if you would like to have it there.  

Here is the address:

3048 E. Baseline Rd. Ste. 107

Mesa, AZ 85204

It has a group room that can sit up to 40 people and it has 2 large white boards and is wired up to connect a computer to a large screen TV through an HDMI cable.  

Let me know if you would like to have it there.

See this reply in the discussion

65 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 220 posts · 122 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl Thanks for the invite but I'll be out of town too. I'll be there if I'm in town. Looking to connect. You are the best.

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 919 posts · 911 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl In San Diego, beating the heat.  LOL.  Next time.  

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Shiloh Lundahl thanks for the setup. My partner and I will be there.
  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    My office is located in Chandler just off the 202 & Gilbert Rd near the Chandler Municipal Airport if interested for future location.  There is enough room for 200 people.  I have access to it 24/7. 

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Ron Holly anytime you want to do a roundtable, please keep me in the loop. Between my partner and I, one of us is always available for an idea jam session.

  • Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I will make plans to attend for this Friday.

  • Rental Property Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 136 votes
    9y

    Thanks for organizing!  Look forward to meeting everyone on Friday-

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl I will be there! Thanks for letting me know!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 293 posts · 109 votes
    9y
    I will be in Idaho for a family reunion on the 23rd, but I am definitely interested in attending any other meetups. Please keep me in the loop! Shiloh Lundahl Carlos Gonzalez
  • Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Would love to be able to attend as well, but I too will be in Pinetop for the weekend. I will definitely try to make the next meetup! @Shiloh Lundahl

  • Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meet up as I will be heading to Rocky Point on Friday.  Please keep me posted on any future meetups as I am interested in networking with other investors in the area.

    Thanks,
    Zeke

  • Tempe, AZ · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl @Carlos Gonzalez I have been watching for the next meet up to happen, looking forward to it!

  • Joshua ZukowskiPro Member
    Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl @Carlos Gonzalez

    I should be able to make this. I will fit it into my plans. 

    So we are meeting at Shiloh's provided location?

  • Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2017 · 119 posts · 101 votes
    9y

    I also should be able to make this.  Looking forward to it

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl

    I'm planning on attending the event. Should be interesting.

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I will try to make this meet up should it happen on Friday or other dates in the future.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 254 posts · 100 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl Thanks for the invite! I won't be able to make it this Friday (headed out to California) but I will definitely keep a lookout for the next meetup!

  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I'd love to join but Friday evening is a bad time for me. Tuesday's and Thursday's seem to work best for most people. If there are other dates/times in the future I'd gladly attend. 

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 346 posts · 170 votes
    9y

    @Joshua Zukowski yes, we are meeting at the location provided by Shiloh's

    Excited to see that some people do want to meet with this heat! 

    See you Friday!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 346 posts · 170 votes
    9y

    @Ron Holly

    Thanks Ron, we appreciate that and will keep it in mind for sure!

  • Account Service Rep · San Tan Valley, AZ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I will be there. Thank you for the invite. 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I hope to make it to the meeting!

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    I am excited about the meeting tonight.  So that everyone has the address, the meeting will be at 

    3048 E. Baseline Rd. Ste. 108

    Mesa, AZ 85204.

    The name on the building is Arizona Family Institute.

  • Investor · New York City · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Argh, I wish I was able to attend this meetup. Do you have any idea when the next one is?

    I just graduated college and am looking for RE investing strategies, possibly involving tax liens or little to no money down investing. 

  • Investor · Casa Grande, AZ · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    It was great being able to meet with everyone. Thanks again to @Carlos Gonzalez and @Shiloh Lundahl for coordinating and hosting the event, respectively.

    In addition to each of us learning about each others' experiences and goals, Shiloh did a solid job demonstrating how, even in this hot local market, opportunities exist with fix-and-flips as well as lease-options. Regarding future gatherings, are there any other topics, strategies, or niches in particular anyone would like to discuss?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.