Ahwatukee, Tempe, Chandler Meet Up

Ahwatukee, Tempe, Chandler Meet Up

When:

Where:Tempe Awhatukee Chandler

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 346 posts · 170 votes

Hello BP members:

The previous post got deleted because it wasn't posted in the right forum but I think this is the correct one so we can start planning our next meet up for those member who live close to Ahwatukee, Tempe and Chandler or anyone who wants to meet up on this side of city for that matter.

We met up the last time at a starbucks and the energy from everyone was strong once we started talking about real estate and everyone's goals. Its interesting to point out how people become highly interested and excited once they started talking about the topic they have a passion of, myself included. 

For the next meet up (I don't have a set date yet, I did put June 23rd because the system required me to choose a date but it's subject to change) we are probably meeting at a Club House at Andante apartment complex in Ahwatukee (48th and Chanlder blvd) I am in the process of asking for a specific date so they can have the place ready for us. However, if anyone else can get us a bigger place so we can meet that would be awesome (could be a house, an office, etc.

I wanted to ask those of you who attended the 1st meet up and those of you who are interested in showing up to respond to this post and submit your best preference to meet up.

We have two options to meet: during a weekday or to meet during the weekend

if it is a weekday is has to be at 6:30pm so everyone can make it

If it is a weekend it could be during Saturday or Sunday and the time can be at 5:00pm so everyone can also make other plans thereafter with the family or friends, etc.

Let me know what you guys think 

Carlos 

0Reply
157 views

Most Popular Reply

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
9y

@Carlos Gonzalez I read through the thread and I didn't see a location.  I have an office building on the boarder of Mesa and Gilbert, Arizona that would work great for a meet up.  It is available Friday, June 23, at 6:30PM if you would like to have it there.  

Here is the address:

3048 E. Baseline Rd. Ste. 107

Mesa, AZ 85204

It has a group room that can sit up to 40 people and it has 2 large white boards and is wired up to connect a computer to a large screen TV through an HDMI cable.  

Let me know if you would like to have it there.

See this reply in the discussion

65 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Astoria, NY · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi All, I would like to come to the next one in July.  I just relocated to Tucson from New York; just completed and sold a Marietta Georgia flip.  I'm now focused on the AZ market.  I'm a Real Estate investor and have mostly Buy-And-Holds rental property.

  • Patrick AllenBusiness Member
    Realtor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 139 votes
    9y

    Hey @Ralph Gambale, you should get plugged into some of the meetups we have here in Tucson. 

    As it happens there is one tomorrow night: the subgroup to the Tucson chapter of AZREIA meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month. This meeting bisects the regular AZREIA meetings (Tuesday following the 2nd Monday of the month), and unlike the regular meetings this one is free to attend. PM me for details.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Astoria, NY · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Patrick,  I sure will Thank you much!!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 15 votes
    9y
    I know kinda short notice but I noticed a meet up in Phoenix / Ahwatukee area tomorrow (Saturday 7/29/17). Found this on MeetUp.com. It's not my meet up but here's the link: https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Flipping-Houses-Mentorship-Seminar/
  • Tempe, AZ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank You Felipe!  I have been waiting to learn of the next meetup.  Appreciate you posting the info!!

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

     We are going to have another meet up tomorrow night at 7:30 PM in Mesa Arizona. I want to reach out and invite some of the people that made it to the last meet up or that weren't able to come. @Stone Jin, @Account Closed.  I hope to see some of you there.

  • Chandler, AZ · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl wish I could be there! I have a work convention this week carries on into the evenings. 

    I'll be there for the next one

  • Lender · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    I'm sure I'm probably staring right at it, but could you provide an address? :)

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y
  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    The meet up tomorrow night at 7:30 PM will be at 3048 East Baseline Rd. Suite 107 Mesa, AZ 85204.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 293 posts · 109 votes
    9y

    @Shiloh Lundahl, address? I will try to make it. My wife and I are leaving for a three week European vacation on Friday morning - if I can sneak away from packing for a couple hours tomorrow night, I will be there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chandler AZ and Sylvania, OH · Member since 2009 · 708 posts · 561 votes
    9y

    Put me down for a hard maybe.  :)  I will try to come out.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    Here is a link to the meet up before tomorrow night. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/47...

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Weekdays are hard for me because I have to wake up so early.......who can stay up past 8pm?  Ha ha!  That being said, I plan on being there :-)

  • Joshua ZukowskiPro Member
    Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    In Alaska for the remainder of the week. Thanks for the invite though

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.