Real People, Real Beer, Real Estate

Real People, Real Beer, Real Estate

When:

Where:We will be in the bar area, so unfortunately only 21+, 3001 Ruston Way Tacoma, Washington 98402

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes

Join me at the Ram on Ruston way in Tacoma, Wa for a couple hours of talking real estate and networking IN REAL LIFE! This site is invaluable but nothing beats the real deal! The idea is to have a super informal meetup where we have a couple of beers, maybe get some food and just talk about real estate. Maybe deals we have going, services provided, dreams for the future. The possibilities are endless! Everyone will be financially responsible for what they consume ( Sorry I'm not loaded yet :D) Would love to see atleast 20 people there so let everyone know that you think might be interested, brokers, investors and newbies alike! RSVP's are appreciated as I worked in a restaurant through college and want to be able to give them a headsup that we're coming down. I'm super excited and hope to see a whole lot of people there!

4Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
8y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hello, @Jameson Sullivan and all here on this thread! I am VERY new to real estate investing in general and the forums here on BP! 

    I'm at the beginning of my REI literacy journey (@Aaron Zike, great terminology, btw!) with the intention of (l)earning some incredibly valuable connections, knowledge from those who are open to sharing advice, forewarnings, as well as suggestions for quality resources to expand my opportunities and education! 

    Lastly, and most important to me, I’m looking forward to building great rapport and making some long-term investments in friendships AND in real estate!  Cheers! Hope to see everyone on the 21st! 

    @Jameson Sullivan - Okay, who left the snow machine on all afternoon??! BRRR....! Sadly, I am thinking I may need to stay put for the evening :( I'm just not that great of a driver in the snow...damn California livinin' made me "soft" HaHa! We didn't get much snow in SF and I always rode with friends when we went to Tahoe! I hope to be able to meet up with this group again SOON! Have a great evening and safe travels to you guys who make the drive tonight!

  • Contractor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Jameson Sullivan Thanks for hosting last night! Look forward to our next meet up! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    @Danielle Stephens Wish you could have made it! We will be doing the same event the second Thursday of next month! We changed from Wednesday to Thursday due to many people having church on Wednesday nights. I will make sure to tag you in the new event and hope to see you there!

    @Bryan Close Can't wait for the next one!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Bummed I wasn’t able to make this meet-up, but please let me know if anyone is up for another soon. I feel like a regular meet-up in Tacoma would be amazing. Peaks & Pints is always an option! 😁
  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    Thanks for putting this on, the event was a blast! I look forward to the next one!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.