Real People, Real Beer, Real Estate

Real People, Real Beer, Real Estate

When:

Where:We will be in the bar area, so unfortunately only 21+, 3001 Ruston Way Tacoma, Washington 98402

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes

Join me at the Ram on Ruston way in Tacoma, Wa for a couple hours of talking real estate and networking IN REAL LIFE! This site is invaluable but nothing beats the real deal! The idea is to have a super informal meetup where we have a couple of beers, maybe get some food and just talk about real estate. Maybe deals we have going, services provided, dreams for the future. The possibilities are endless! Everyone will be financially responsible for what they consume ( Sorry I'm not loaded yet :D) Would love to see atleast 20 people there so let everyone know that you think might be interested, brokers, investors and newbies alike! RSVP's are appreciated as I worked in a restaurant through college and want to be able to give them a headsup that we're coming down. I'm super excited and hope to see a whole lot of people there!

4Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
8y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y
  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    This sounds fun! And right down the hill from me! I will try my best to make it. Thanks for getting this going!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I will be there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2012 · 240 posts · 95 votes
    8y
  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    8y

    Looks like it would be a cool event!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Would love to see you there @Adrian Chu

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    Sounds awesome @Jameson Sullivan...Ill be there

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
    8y

    @Jameson Sullivan thanks for the tag! I'll may be running an event in Seattle that night, but if not I'll come out!

  • Lender · Spokane, WA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Looks like a great event Jameson.  I will add it to my calendar and will know more next month if I can make it.  I am always driving over from Spokane so I just need to make sure everything is clear.  Thanks,  Rance

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Great Rance- The more the merrier, hope you can make it!

  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    My wife and I will be there

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Awesome @Brian Painter Look forward to meeting you!

  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I just put it in my calendar.  See you there.  Thanks.

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Everyone @Steve Kosylo called me today after seeing my number here on the website and I think that's awesome, that's what its there for! Please don't hesitate to connect any time!

  • Lakewood , WA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Sounds great Jameson. I will see you there.

  • Apartment Syndicator · University Place, WA · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Jameson, I'm new to the site but not new to investing. This sounds great thank for organizing and see you there, I may have one more

  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone!

          My wife and I are newbies looking to get involved with our local scene. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meetup, but I wanted to start saying hello and making the local connections and seeing what needs I can help fill to earn some advice, guidance, partnership, or just some good smiles and friends :) Or, since it's Tacoma, if anyone wants some advice on brewing :)

     I'm a Tacoma local homeowner, active duty military, and building my literacy looking to get into the buy and hold scene. Feel free to drop me a line. 

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    If only this was in Miami, FL! Beer and real estate sounded good together!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Super pumped to see more and more people RSVP'ing!

  • Contractor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hey @Jameson Sullivan! Newbie here on BP, my business parter and I are planning on attending! Thanks for hosting! 

  • Maple Valley, WA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    My husband will be there in behalf of us both.  Super excited!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Up to 22 RSVP'd people! I'm super excited guys. Look forward to meeting all of you.

  • Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2016 · 545 posts · 252 votes
    8y

    Good Morning All!

    Very excited about tonight, should be a lot of fun! If all the people show up that have RSVP'd online and in person, we are going to have close to 30 people so we might be a little fractured within the space, depending on if we can snag the right tables. Considering its my first time organizing something like this, it's gonna all be a learning experience but we definitely plan to continue this event month in and month out so I would love to hear your thoughts as well!

    Anyways, see you all tonight. Best Regards.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.