South Jersey Meet Up #3 with Chris Anderson

23 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/22/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • 498 North Kings Highway Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034
  • Free
  • Second floor of building in conference room.

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Hello all! Due to timing and scheduling for use of the conference room at the Homesmart Office again, the meet will be pushed back one week to next Thursday the 22. For this meet up, Chris Anderson an investor from North Jersey will be giving a presentation about his journey as a real estate investor! Chris is primarily a fix & flip, buy & hold, and property management company! Check out his website here - Chris' Website! 

Hope to see you all again next week! Tag anyone and everyone who you think would be interested in learning about real estate!   

I haven't been able to attend the last few meet-ups. Look forward to seeing everyone at this one!

Update for everyone: @Anthony Susco from Ashmore Partners will be sponsoring the event again and bringing some refreshments.....any ideas for said refreshments?!?

Will be there! Excited to meet everyone attending.

Awesome, this will be the first meeting I attend. I can't wait!

Hopefully, this weather isn't too bad.

Hey everyone, despite the spring snow storm the meet up is still on for tonight! Hope to see you all there. 

I'm excited to meet some new people and connect with some friends.  Bring your questions about investing, contractors, partnerships, and anything else you can think of.  I am here to help.

Thank you so much @Chris Anderson for coming! It was truly motivational to see the success that you've had from putting in the work. Really appreciate all of the information you shared and the transparency on the deals. It's super helpful. 

First time attending but won’t be my last! Thanks for all who made it possible and for the great conversation. Already looking forward to the next one!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.