Cleveland / LA Meet Up

Cleveland / LA Meet Up

When:

Where:603 N. La Cienega Blvd West Hollywood, California 90069

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

John KosterPro Member
Investor · Valley Village, CA · Member since 2012 · 147 posts · 142 votes

Los Angeles investors who invest in Cleveland are meeting for happy hour to talk real estate.  Join us if you want to mingle with other new and experienced investors.  This is just an informal hang out.  No presentations will be given.

EP & LP Rooftop Bar 

603 N. La Cienega West Hollywood, CA 90069

3Reply
69 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 3 votes
7y

Hi everyone, i'm very new to REI and have been exploring the Cleveland market. Excited to meet everyone!

See this reply in the discussion

41 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    That's great @Jason Wolven, hopefully we will be meeting up again at a time you are back in town!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Currently have one rental in Ohio and looking to expand. Excited for this event! It'll be my first one. 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    oh no! The one day I always have plans. Would love to meet up with other investors in the area. I just put in my first offer and it was accepted this weekend! I’m a total newbie and would love to meet you all. Hopefully there will be more events other than Tuesday. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    @Tammi Whit congrats!!!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces tonight at EP & LP! Gotta love the Los Angeles folks who love Cleveland.

  • Specialist · Northeast Ohio · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Sammy Lyon  I also love the Los Angeles folks who love Cleveland! 😃  Have fun!

    Joe Sanzone

    www.allstarinspections.net

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 122 votes
    7y

    See you guys there!

  • Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    So, is there a sign? There's a lot of people here and I 

    1) don't want to be lingering in earshot looking like a creep

    2) wandering around aimlessly. 

  • Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Victor Sarkisyan:

    So, is there a sign? There's a lot of people here and I 

    1) don't want to be lingering in earshot looking like a creep

    2) wandering around aimlessly. 

     Victor, I’m here. I’m alone in a quiet area off to the side. Gray shirt

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Upstairs on the rooftop bar and all the way to the right on the open patio. 

  • Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone

    I was really looking forward to meeting everyone tonight and discussing out of state investing techniques and best practices. Unfortunately, the bar was 21 and over and they wouldn't let me in :( (I turn 21 this summer). I'll be sure to make the next one though, even if I have to buy a fake id ;)

    -Oliver 

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Oh @Oliver Mathias I'm sorry about that. You are ahead of your time, making RE moves before 21! Didn't realize the venue would do that, we'll be aware next time. Happy to meet for coffee anytime!

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Too many folks to name here: great to meet you last night! @Shiva Bhaskar and I are def going to put together another one after the energy last night, @John Koster who hosted the first meetup had to be out of town last night but we will coordinate another date for later in the summer! Happy investing folks, be smart, be safe, and get referrals. Go Cleveland!

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 82 votes
    7y

    Let me know when you do another one, missed this one :(

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 192 posts · 346 votes
    7y

    Hey folks, getting together again in a couple weeks, check out the marketplace for Cleveland / LA!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.