• Denver, CO
Votes |
Best Tools to Self-Manage STRs Remotely

Alexa Ferguson
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jan 19 2022, 13:44

My husband and I own a few STRs in the Denver area that we self-manage. While we live in the area, our goal is to make these STRs as self-sufficient as possible so that 1) the cash flow they generate becomes increasingly passive, and 2) we feel confident investing in STRs out of state, which we’d like to do in the near future. For us, the following softwares have proven useful in making our STRs more hands-off:

- Pricing Tool: PriceLabs - dynamic, data-driven pricing tool that auto-updates your listings, optimizing income and occupancy by adjusting prices based on market data and trends.

- Cleaner Scheduling Manager: TurnoverBnb - automates scheduling and paying cleaners at its core, but can also systematize guest check-out and reviews.

- Channel Manager: Guesty - allows you to list your STR on multiple platforms (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.) and manage it all from one place.

Hopefully this info is helpful to you, and I’m happy to answer any questions you may have on self-managing STRs.

I'm also curious - have you all had success with any other STR management tools/softwares?

Loading replies...