Hello, I love Saint Petersburg, used to live there. I'd like to move back and get into STR in the area but I've heard it's not very STR friendly. If anyone on here is doing STR in ST. Pete I would love to connect and ask you a couple questions. Thank you in advance.
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
4y
Hi @Stanton Carter, @Nicole Shaw is an expert in the area and currently lives in St.Pete! Feel free to reach out to her. She helps a lot of BP members with their short term rental inquiries in the Bay Area.
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
4y
Hi @Stanton Carter, @Nicole Shaw is an expert in the area and currently lives in St.Pete! Feel free to reach out to her. She helps a lot of BP members with their short term rental inquiries in the Bay Area.
Hello, I love Saint Petersburg, used to live there. I'd like to move back and get into STR in the area but I've heard it's not very STR friendly. If anyone on here is doing STR in ST. Pete I would love to connect and ask you a couple questions. Thank you in advance.
Real Estate Agent · orlando, FL · Member since 2009 · 159 posts · 121 votes
4y
Hello Stanton , as you suspected you are not allowed to do short-term rental in the downtown St Pete area. It is restricted and you can be shut down very easily and find, there are many people that do it but I wouldn't advise it knowing it's against the rules. However there are places in that area that do allow it. Unincorporated Pinellas county allows it, largo allows it, Indian rocks Beach allows it. If you wanted to head a little bit more south Manatee county doesn't have any regulations either. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.