Need bulk fireplace firelogs - Duraflame Gold or similar

Need bulk fireplace firelogs - Duraflame Gold or similar

Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes

We have a fireplace for ambience, not heating. Wood is messy and tourists aren't always safety conscious, so we provide a safer alternative: Duraflame Firelogs. Easy to light, they burn for a couple hours, no mess, and very little ash.

Does anyone know where I can buy these in bulk? I would like to get an entire pallet at a discounted price.

The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
0Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    4y

    @Nathan Gesner How about these? Pallet of 380, gets the unit price down to $1.50 each.......?

    https://www.farmstore.com/prod...

  • Investor · Albuquerque · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Have you tried googling them and looking on amazon and other market places such as ebay?

    Take a look at this one, 30 pack for just over $100

    https://lifestyle.focuscamera....

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:

    @Nathan Gesner How about these? Pallet of 380, gets the unit price down to $1.50 each.......?

    https://www.farmstore.com/prod...


     I found those, but they burn up to 12 hours. I need something that burns for 2-3 hours because renters are only burning for ambience, not for heat.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Will Sosinski:

    Have you tried googling them and looking on amazon and other market places such as ebay?

    Take a look at this one, 30 pack for just over $100

    https://lifestyle.focuscamera....


    I hadn't searched ebay yet. I did find a 30-pack on Amazon that brings the price down to about $3.90 per log. If I leave three for every guest, that's only $12. I was hoping to get an entire pallet and bring the price down to around $2 per log.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Investor · Albuquerque · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
    Quote from @Will Sosinski:

    Have you tried googling them and looking on amazon and other market places such as ebay?

    Take a look at this one, 30 pack for just over $100

    https://lifestyle.focuscamera....


    I hadn't searched ebay yet. I did find a 30-pack on Amazon that brings the price down to about $3.90 per log. If I leave three for every guest, that's only $12. I was hoping to get an entire pallet and bring the price down to around $2 per log.


     You can always contact those sellers and see what you can negotiate. I would also consider utilizing facebook market place.

  • Investor · Clairemont, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    I'd try TSC or Home Depot etc, and ask them to buy an entire pallet for a bulk discount to see what they can do. I know with HD you can go through the pro-desk for check out to get some discounts applied to orders, so something like that may be the best way to get the cost down.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.