Has anyone used BeyondBNB

Has anyone used BeyondBNB

Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes

Hello,

I have three Airbnb's and I know I can do better than what I'm doing now. I'm making great profits off them, but I'm having issues with my m-th bookings and I would like to raise my rates. I'm hoping to find a company that isn't going to manage my properties but help me do better. Help me do better with SEO, pricing and pulling more bookings. 

Has anyone done busiess with 

https://www.beyondbnb.io/addit...

Thank you for your advise,

Michael

0Reply
157 views

Most Popular Reply

Bruce WoodruffPro Member
Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Issa Joseph:

Almost $10k for something a person could probably figure out themselves......?

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karen Ochoa:

    Yes,working on getting a refund now.  Their training was less than mediocre and I just returned from a wealth conference and had the Pricelabs CEO look at my listing and confirmed the direction given was not necessary.  

    After the Pricelabs CEO checked my settings I went from 25% occupancy to 90% occupancy within 4 days.  

    What did you learn from the PriceLabs CEO? I'm having trouble with it. It has my peak seasons 2-3 times higher then my competitors but I think it's way too high and I'm going to have to drop prices dramatically later to get a booking. Maybe PriceLabs is correct but they have it crazy high. Any advice is appreciated. 


  • Mary PastoralPro Member
    Investor · Columbus Ohio · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 34 votes
    2y

    Hi, any new reviews of Beyond BNB for STR? Thank you!

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karen Ochoa:

    Yes,working on getting a refund now.  Their training was less than mediocre and I just returned from a wealth conference and had the Pricelabs CEO look at my listing and confirmed the direction given was not necessary.  

    After the Pricelabs CEO checked my settings I went from 25% occupancy to 90% occupancy within 4 days.  

    Hey! That’s amazing! Do you have any idea which settings needed to be changed?
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I am curious, what changes did you do to your Pricelabs settings?

  • Investor · OR · Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    I just signed up with them.  I'm in the first week of education and plan implementation.  So far, so good.  

    I've done some expensive real estate investment training programs in the 1990's and early 2000's that a lot of people complained about, (or even asked for refunds on) yet each time I did these trainings, I learned new skills and strategies that helped me grow my real estate investment business.  (I literally made my money back for the training on subsequent real estate deals.)  The trick was always to absorb the training and implement the strategies.  

    I attended an informational training for beyond bnb, without signing up for their service, I implemented a couple strategies they discussed and found they worked.   With my increased AirBnB performance, I decided to turn 2 other rental homes into short term rentals and decided it was worth investing in proper training to make sure I was doing it right. 

    I feel like having some good experts helping me clearly identify best practices and targets for success (instead of guessing) to be extremely helpful. 

    So even if its not earth shattering new tips I learn, the structure of the program, clarity of best practices and a timeline forcing me to implement these strategies, to likely be worth the money. 

    I'll post more as I move forward if I don't lose this website thread.



  • Specialist · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi @Kyle Kobel and folks,

    I teach hosts how to use Pricelabs more effectively or I also a have full service offering that includes STR revenue management and listing optimization as well. To date, I am getting 20-30% increase in net revenue for clients. Happy to help :)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New Jersey/Eastern PA · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Trent Reeve:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Issa Joseph:

    But ask yourself - how much of this $10k increase (remember alleged) could you gain yourself by doing research and asking questions on this forum.......?


    yeah, and it would be one thing if they said, if you dont out perform you get a refund or partial refund. But to say, if you dont, we provide more assistance. So what assistance are they not providing to begin with? or are they just continuing to do what they did before.

     I had the intro call with them on Monday. They did, in fact, provide a money-back guarantee if it did not outperform the market in a one-mile radius, which in my case is a really well-performing area that is borderline saturated. That said, $8k is a big nut so I'm really not quite sure if I will go with a private consultant on an hourly basis or go with them or some other form of coaching.  

    Though I appreciate the idea of finding online resources and studying them, I find that a curated, tried and true formula (if it works) is much more worth my time than spending time trying to find which resource works best and then spitballing the ideas until something sticks.  Their training and data analysis does seem systematic and likely to yield good results based on my hour-long call.  I have another call tonight and will be very interested to hear what actionable steps will be taken to ensure better booking rate and higher ADR.

    If someone has another coach with a more reasonable rate structure with good curated learning materials, I would be very interested to hear.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New Jersey/Eastern PA · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris LaVoie:

    I just signed up with them.  I'm in the first week of education and plan implementation.  So far, so good.  

    I've done some expensive real estate investment training programs in the 1990's and early 2000's that a lot of people complained about, (or even asked for refunds on) yet each time I did these trainings, I learned new skills and strategies that helped me grow my real estate investment business.  (I literally made my money back for the training on subsequent real estate deals.)  The trick was always to absorb the training and implement the strategies.  

    I attended an informational training for beyond bnb, without signing up for their service, I implemented a couple strategies they discussed and found they worked.   With my increased AirBnB performance, I decided to turn 2 other rental homes into short term rentals and decided it was worth investing in proper training to make sure I was doing it right. 

    I feel like having some good experts helping me clearly identify best practices and targets for success (instead of guessing) to be extremely helpful. 

    So even if its not earth shattering new tips I learn, the structure of the program, clarity of best practices and a timeline forcing me to implement these strategies, to likely be worth the money. 

    I'll post more as I move forward if I don't lose this website thread.




     Hey Chris, good to hear.  Would you mind pinging me to let me know who you are working with directly at BeyondBNB?  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.