Has anyone used BeyondBNB

Has anyone used BeyondBNB

Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes

Hello,

I have three Airbnb's and I know I can do better than what I'm doing now. I'm making great profits off them, but I'm having issues with my m-th bookings and I would like to raise my rates. I'm hoping to find a company that isn't going to manage my properties but help me do better. Help me do better with SEO, pricing and pulling more bookings. 

Has anyone done busiess with 

https://www.beyondbnb.io/addit...

Thank you for your advise,

Michael

0Reply
158 views

Most Popular Reply

Bruce WoodruffPro Member
Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Issa Joseph:

Almost $10k for something a person could probably figure out themselves......?

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Collin HaysBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    sounds like the best answer is in the mirror.

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Collin Hays:

    sounds like the best answer is in the mirror.


     I think the person in the mirror has reached the top of the knowledge limit and needs someone that is an expert to move me to a higher level. 

  • Property Manager · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Michael Mullins I’m interested in finding out if you used them. Tried to DM you but not sure it went through.

  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Haven’t heard of them…

  • Investor · Full time RVer · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Michael, 


    I’ve been looking into beyondAirbnb and have a call with them on Tuesday 8/16/22. I like their business model. I’ll let you know what they say and what we end up deciding. Did you have your Intro call with them already?

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Dorcas,

    Did you sign up with BeyondBNB? can you give your experience either way?

  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Michael Mullins @Dorcas Wood, did either of you end up signing up with BeyondBnB? Curious any feedback you have.

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    4y

    I haven't. Still looking into it. 

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dorcas Wood:

    Hi Michael, 


    I’ve been looking into beyondAirbnb and have a call with them on Tuesday 8/16/22. I like their business model. I’ll let you know what they say and what we end up deciding. Did you have your Intro call with them already?


     What did you do from the call? Does it make sense in your business?

  • Investor · Full time RVer · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    One of their coaches responded to my inquiry via text but I’ve not been able to re-schedule a consultation. I’ve texted him various times but the responses are inconsistent. He started spamming me texts announcing when Dr. Chao was going live but he wouldn’t directly respond to my request to reschedule my consultation- which I thought was very weird. I’m very big on having the proper customer support and making sure if I buy something I can contact their support to get more info/refunds etc. Not sure how much they require for their mentorship but I don’t have the warm and fuzzies about their program. Maybe my experience is unique- maybe not. Anyway I started looking at a different passive income business opportunity with a solid mentorship in place. I’m going to wait this real estate market out for at least 3-6 months.

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Dorcas Wood:

    One of their coaches responded to my inquiry via text but I’ve not been able to re-schedule a consultation. I’ve texted him various times but the responses are inconsistent. He started spamming me texts announcing when Dr. Chao was going live but he wouldn’t directly respond to my request to reschedule my consultation- which I thought was very weird. I’m very big on having the proper customer support and making sure if I buy something I can contact their support to get more info/refunds etc. Not sure how much they require for their mentorship but I don’t have the warm and fuzzies about their program. Maybe my experience is unique- maybe not. Anyway I started looking at a different passive income business opportunity with a solid mentorship in place. I’m going to wait this real estate market out for at least 3-6 months.


     So basically, had the 1hr strategy with them I have 3 units and they explained that they provide education and coaching to teach people how to increase their revenue ever month, in addition to improving their processes effectively automating their short-term rental business. The modules are over 40 videos and weekly calls that happen 3 to 4 times a week geared to mentor you along the way till your units start producing like they should. Additionally, if you onboard a new units during the 1 year mentorship you can utilize the team to help you be profitable from jump street. Although after 6 weeks they guarantee you would have the info to make your business profitable on your own. The cost for the education and the year on mentorship is $8000 if you make 2 payments or $9000 if you pay in 3 payments. they have a guarantee that your units will outperform all other competitors in a set square mile radius of your property. If you don't see result they provide more assistance to ensure your units are profitable. TBH this seems like a valuable product and the google reviews and FB page is telling of this however the price point is quite steep at almost 10k this product has to work!!!!

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Issa Joseph:

    Almost $10k for something a person could probably figure out themselves......?

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Issa Joseph:

    Almost $10k for something a person could probably figure out themselves......?

    I DIDNT GET IT LOL for now my business plan doesn't support this purchase but an extra 10k per unit per year profit is significant growth in revenue 
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Issa Joseph:

    But ask yourself - how much of this $10k increase (remember alleged) could you gain yourself by doing research and asking questions on this forum.......?


  • Atlanta · Member since 2022 · 708 posts · 639 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Issa Joseph:

    But ask yourself - how much of this $10k increase (remember alleged) could you gain yourself by doing research and asking questions on this forum.......?


    yeah, and it would be one thing if they said, if you dont out perform you get a refund or partial refund. But to say, if you dont, we provide more assistance. So what assistance are they not providing to begin with? or are they just continuing to do what they did before.
  • Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Has anyone signed up yet? Looks like we are all wondering if its legit or more for the novice host?

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Mullins:

    Hello,

    I have three Airbnb's and I know I can do better than what I'm doing now. I'm making great profits off them, but I'm having issues with my m-th bookings and I would like to raise my rates. I'm hoping to find a company that isn't going to manage my properties but help me do better. Help me do better with SEO, pricing and pulling more bookings. 

    Has anyone done busiess with 

    https://www.beyondbnb.io/addit...

    Thank you for your advise,

    Michael


  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I have used them, and my income has doubled. I also think I am still not completely using the program correctly. Thanks guys for all your help it was certainly worth it.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    I was also curious about this company. I just finished the initial webinar. I have 5 STR's and I am wondering for those who have paid this money is it something I can pay for 1 listing then apply what I learn to my others?

  • Member since 2020 · 89 posts · 43 votes
    3y

    Has anyone aside from two post Wendy used Beyondbnb?

  • Rental Property Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eddie L.:

    Has anyone aside from two post Wendy used Beyondbnb?


     Two post Wendy - I enjoyed that. 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    HI Michale Mullins - did you ever try them out?  I am over in the Fort Worth side and have been STRUGGLING to get bookings period!

  • Gold Canyon AZ · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Any updates on this system?  Now is 14,997

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Do not waste your money!!!!!!!! This company works on false advertisement. They talk about some secret way to increase your bookings, there is no secret. They use PRICE LABS to create these score cards that test your price, data is pulled from Price Labs, well guess what you can access that right from Price Labs you do not need to pay them for that. They book initial call to see if you are a good fit, well I will say everyone is great fit who wants to pay them money. You would be way better off joining a mastermind or a coaching program than joining them. If anyone needs any details please message me I am open to sharing my experience. Good luck! 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Yes,working on getting a refund now.  Their training was less than mediocre and I just returned from a wealth conference and had the Pricelabs CEO look at my listing and confirmed the direction given was not necessary.  

    After the Pricelabs CEO checked my settings I went from 25% occupancy to 90% occupancy within 4 days.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.