Need airbnb property managers in Philadelphia PA

Need airbnb property managers in Philadelphia PA

Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 2 votes

Hi I called almost 90 property management companies in Philadelphia today :/ to ask if any of them does airbnb property management. I only found 1 or 2 and even they are not built for that business. I am an out-of-state property owner and have a property in Philadelphia. Can you please share some reference to good property management company who handles airbnb property in Philadelphia, PA and handles booking, communication with the guests as well? What are some sites where I can find those?

I can't just hire a cleaning company and handle booking myself remotely. It's a lot of communication and my work life simply does not leave room for guest communication. So I would prefer someone else who can do that and someone who can be physically onsite. Thank you for your feedback.

0Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Rob LawrenceBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · West Chester, PA · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 96 votes
4y

Bespoke Stay is my recommendation.  Great people running it!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua MessingerBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Poconos, PA · Member since 2020 · 443 posts · 264 votes
    4y

    Hey @Mahmuda L.!

    My team and I strictly focus on managing STRs across the entire PA area, and multiple other states. We not only handle the overall management of the property but all cleaning communications/scheduling and we take care of all guest communications so it is completely hands-off for you.

    Please feel free to reach out for more information as we do much more than just those things! 

    Cheers,

    Josh Messinger

  • Rob LawrenceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · West Chester, PA · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 96 votes
    4y

    Bespoke Stay is my recommendation.  Great people running it!

  • Member since 2021 · 36 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Joshua Messinger which company are you with?

  • Joshua MessingerBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Poconos, PA · Member since 2020 · 443 posts · 264 votes
    4y

    BeSpoke Stay and Liberty City Living :)


    @Mahmuda L.

  • Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi Lisa 

    I invest in Philadelphia as well. 

    Were you able to find a good airbnb company?

    Thank you for sharing

    Adeeb

  • Rob LawrenceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · West Chester, PA · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 96 votes
    4y

    Bespoke Stay is my recommendation!

  • Joseph ODonovanPro Member
    Property Manager · Ridley, PA · Member since 2017 · 427 posts · 449 votes
    3y

    @Lisa Connor I use superhost.co and I am very happy with them.

  • Investor · Curtis, NE · Member since 2019 · 231 posts · 140 votes
    3y

    Good luck

  • Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    DM me I can give you phone numbers

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.