User Stats

Votes
Luke Doyle
Votes |
STR Co-Hostish Thing-Ish

Luke Doyle
Posted Sep 11 2022, 13:50

Hey, 

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is doing this. I did some googling and found some cohost services but they all involve a high commission, 20%+! And more involvement than I am imaging.

I was thinking about offering out a service where I only charge between 10-15% to run an Airbnb remotely. I won’t be there to complete the everyday tasks but I Will cover all the communications with the guests, handy people, trades people, cleaners and so on. I will have a “folder” for each property with detailed instructions for everything, maps of the place, photos and video of the property that I can refer to when questions arise.

I would only start offering around my Airbnb, and then maybe slowly expand. 

To start If I could manage 4 Airbnb’s similar to mine they would gross $70k approx. if I charged 12% that would be $8400 per property per year. Or $33600 a year. Doesn’t sound too bad to me. 

Obviously I’m just spitballing here and please don’t tear me apart if this is already being done everywhere or if it’s not because it’s a terrible idea but let me know what you think. I just wanted to throw it out there before I write up a business plan and then find the glaringly obvious hole in the plan. Figured this community would have a keen eye for holes in plans haha 

thanks!

Loading replies...