Starting off in STR and MTR via co-hosting or arbitrage

Starting off in STR and MTR via co-hosting or arbitrage

New to Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I've been spending the past months learning about Airbnb Arbitrage, Co-hosting, buying rentals, etc. and in my position starting off co-hosting or arbitrage seems to be the safest path to start, but I am still a bit overwhelmed and lost on how to start since on my own. To be honest, I've got the motivation, the why, and the willingness to learn, just looking for some guidance or someone to work/partner with to start the journey.


Any advice is much appreciated!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 28 votes
3y

Hey Alec, I am a co-host in Arizona and would be happy to give you some tips! I will send you a connection request. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hey Alec, I am a co-host in Arizona and would be happy to give you some tips! I will send you a connection request. 

    • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 1 vote
      1y
      Quote from @Clara Brechtel:

      Hey Alec, I am a co-host in Arizona and would be happy to give you some tips! I will send you a connection request. 


       Hi Clara, is it possible to receive the tips you mentioned? I plan to do arbitrage too at Phoenix. Cheers, Alex Fuerte

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    3y

    Search for Arbitrage on here and get educated on the matter.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
  • New to Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @John Underwood Appreciate the feedback John.

  • Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
  • Rental Property Investor · Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2022 · 349 posts · 301 votes
    3y

    I was looking to learn STR, so I read on the forum and read the STR book by bigger pockets and what do you know, I think it set me up with plenty of knowledge to start and manage my first STR. Take a few months to learn what you can here, watch some videos on the topics you have questions about and you will be ready. You have the motivation and want to learn, so nothing is stopping you.

  • Lender · Asheville NC · Member since 2016 · 469 posts · 317 votes
    3y
  • New to Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Joel Case Thanks for the advice. I will get working on those ideas!

  • New to Real Estate · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Gerald Pitts Thanks for the references! I will check them out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.