STR Realtor/Investor - North Carolina

STR Realtor/Investor - North Carolina

Nika FouquetPro Member
Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking into the Mooresville area of NC and I'm wondering if anyone in this forum is familiar with the area and open to talking to me about it. 

0Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    Mika,

    I live in Mooresville and have for many years. I also have four properties (2 residential and 2 commercial here) on top of our primary residence.

    Happy to answer any questions I can for you. 

    Mark

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nika Fouquet:

    I'm looking into the Mooresville area of NC and I'm wondering if anyone in this forum is familiar with the area and open to talking to me about it. 


     Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.