Streaming services in your STR?

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Smoky Mountains, TN · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 984 votes
3y

We put full cable via box on the main living room TV and then streaming capabilities via Smart TVs in every other room or area where a TV makes sense. 

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 706 posts · 611 votes
    3y

    I provide access to all streaming services. I don't log into them because I like to put my TV's in guest mode and let the guest choose which streaming services they are using and log into their own account. 

  • Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    It is. The “cable box” system is redundant, clunky and a forced revenue stream for the benefit of the cable companies. They all have their own web based app now, thankfully, and is what i use at home and in my rental via Roku. Best of both worlds because they can still watch the local ABC, CBS etc stations. 


  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Frndly TV is an exceptional media platform that truly understands the needs of its users. From the moment I signed up, I was immediately captivated by its user-friendly interface and seamless navigation. The vast array of channels available is simply astounding, catering to every taste and preference, find customer service contacts on https://frndly-tv.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html . The picture quality is impeccable, providing a truly immersive viewing experience. Moreover, the ability to customize my channel lineup and create personalized profiles for each family member is a game-changer. Frndly TV has undoubtedly revolutionized my entertainment routine, offering a delightful and convenient way to enjoy my favorite shows and movies.

  • Investor · Tallahassee · Member since 2019 · 249 posts · 93 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tyler Solomon:

    Staying in an airbnb today, no steaming services / live tv options available.

    Do you provide these in your personal strs? Just curious. 


     I provide Netflix, Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle. $16/m for netflix is cheap and i use it for all my properties. I have the AMEX Plat card that provides the other for free

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    2y

    We have smart TV's if guests want to log into any of their own streaming services.

    We also have upscale vacation rentals and don't cheap out on things like cable or satellite for our guests. At our rates it doesn't add much per day in costs to us.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.