Short Term Rentals in Daytona Beach Florida

Short Term Rentals in Daytona Beach Florida

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 91 posts · 80 votes

Hey everyone,

I know sometimes it's hard determining what areas permit STRs. So For Daytona Beach, I have city documents outlining where it is permitted. If you are thinking of investing in the area I will gladly send them your way via email. Also some of the surrounding cities have no restrictions at all!

Best,

Paul Pratt

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Paul, yes please send them to the email in the signature line

    We are not yet in Daytona but expanding all over FL so these could come in handy!

    Thank you

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I am based out of Jacksonville and would definitely be interested in seeing this. If you would send it to the email on my profile it would be much appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.