please advice on a goon STVR property management company.

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 542 posts · 715 votes
3y
Quote from @Dennis Nikolaev:

I'm new to Virginia. busy day job.

please advice on a goon STVR property management company.

ideally it would cover more then just Richmond VA.


Evolve is definitely a goon STVR property manager. In every sense of the word

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 542 posts · 715 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dennis Nikolaev:

    I'm new to Virginia. busy day job.

    please advice on a goon STVR property management company.

    ideally it would cover more then just Richmond VA.


    Evolve is definitely a goon STVR property manager. In every sense of the word

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y

    Hey @Dennis Nikolaev, I can see the advantages of a goon PM. If there is any trouble then they come over and deal with it. Drag guests out by their hair and such. Goons are handy. Better than a mook PM. :)

    Seriously I think you meant a GOOD PM. Do you have a property already? It is very possible that you can do it yourself.

  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    If you're interested DM me, we do properties all over!

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    and a partner are looking for a good test location not too far from Richmond. I'm hoping to find a knowledgeable PM that can advise me on a good area to build a small STVR.

  • Dawn RoyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Midlothian, VA · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 41 votes
    3y

    I have a great not just a good, STR management resource for you. Feel free to reach out for that contact information.

    Cheers!

    Open Gate Realty Group546 Reviews
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 975 votes
    3y

    @Dennis Nikolaev Check out Serenity Stays. A few buddies of mine started the company. Happy to make the connection if you want. 

  • Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I appreciate the resources :) huge thanks

  • Member since 2023 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    3y

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.