PS5 VR2 Rental Option for Airbnb guests

PS5 VR2 Rental Option for Airbnb guests

New to Real Estate · Olympia, WA · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 7 votes

Hello Everyone,

I’m thinking about giving the option to rent a PS5 VR2 to my Airbnb guests. I mainly advertise to traveling professionals and it’s likely that a 50 year old traveling nurse wouldn’t be interested. However if I give my tenants the option I’m sure that a lot of them would like to have it. What I’m thinking is…

$35 a week for a PS5 or VR2, or $50 a week for both PS5 and VR2.

All feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

Greg

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael BaumPro Member
Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
3y

We have a Nintendo Switch setup in the kids bunk house. We don't charge extra for it either.

Not a thing to do IMHO. Nickel and dimeing guests is a bad plan.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Gregory Boulet:

    Hello Everyone,

    I’m thinking about giving the option to rent a PS5 VR2 to my Airbnb guests. I mainly advertise to traveling professionals and it’s likely that a 50 year old traveling nurse wouldn’t be interested. However if I give my tenants the option I’m sure that a lot of them would like to have it. What I’m thinking is…

    $35 a week for a PS5 or VR2, or $50 a week for both PS5 and VR2.

    All feedback and suggestions are welcome!

    Thanks,

    Greg


    I put Xbox in all my strs hooked up to a 10’ theater screen as an extra amenity to help set myself apart from others.  I don’t charge extra for it.  

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y

    We have a Nintendo Switch setup in the kids bunk house. We don't charge extra for it either.

    Not a thing to do IMHO. Nickel and dimeing guests is a bad plan.

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 754 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Gregory Boulet:

    Hello Everyone,

    I’m thinking about giving the option to rent a PS5 VR2 to my Airbnb guests. I mainly advertise to traveling professionals and it’s likely that a 50 year old traveling nurse wouldn’t be interested. However if I give my tenants the option I’m sure that a lot of them would like to have it. What I’m thinking is…

    $35 a week for a PS5 or VR2, or $50 a week for both PS5 and VR2.

    All feedback and suggestions are welcome!

    Thanks,

    Greg

    This is just an amenity you offer or you don’t. Don’t charge for it 
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y

    I don't know if anyone would pay for it. If they are gamers, they'll bring their own equipment with them, which is pretty common.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • New to Real Estate · Olympia, WA · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Ok thanks 

  • New to Real Estate · Olympia, WA · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Ok thanks. I’m not a gamer, I just got the idea because I saw that they do it at a furniture rental store. 

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan Gesner:

    I don't know if anyone would pay for it. If they are gamers, they'll bring their own equipment with them, which is pretty common.

    This exactly. As a gamer myself (PC only, consoles suck...:) I bring my gaming laptop everywhere.

    Gotta teach them orcs who's boss....
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.