What happened to Paul?

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
Quote from @Shafi Noss:

Just noticed this, what am I witnessing here?


 What do you mean?


 We are Siamese twins

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 8k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    2y

    He posted in one of my threads a couple weeks ago then poof, gone again.

    Not really sure but I was glad to hear from him. I was concerned.

  • Austin, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 5k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    Yes, I wondered that too.

    He adds a lot of fun to the forum.

  • Investor 路 Cleveland, TN 路 Member since 2016 路 279 posts 路 187 votes
    2y

    I've been a bit concerned also, even checked out the news local to him. Nothing to report...

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y

    I was wondering if he was in BP jail?

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    OP
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant 路 San Diego / Phoenix 路 Member since 2021 路 12k+ posts 路 15k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Underwood:

    I was wondering if he was in BP jail?


     Now what could Paul possibly do to get in jail? ;-)

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    OP
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant 路 San Diego / Phoenix 路 Member since 2021 路 12k+ posts 路 15k+ votes
    2y

    I miss the guy, he was like my brutha from another mutha...

  • Lender 路 Nationwide 路 Member since 2018 路 571 posts 路 310 votes
    2y

    Just noticed this, what am I witnessing here?

  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    OP
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant 路 San Diego / Phoenix 路 Member since 2021 路 12k+ posts 路 15k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shafi Noss:

    Just noticed this, what am I witnessing here?


     What do you mean?

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Shafi Noss:

    Just noticed this, what am I witnessing here?


     What do you mean?


     We are Siamese twins

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @John Underwood:

    I was wondering if he was in BP jail?


     Now what could Paul possibly do to get in jail? ;-)


     Where should I start...

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y

    I just checked on the site where he lists, and he still has an ad up for his houses. But there is no mention of the properties coming with a fox or feral cat. So something has changed!  馃槀

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    2y

    @John Underwood Looks like we have a tie! 

    Tying, of course, is un-american. So, we need to modify our algorithm to have a tie-breaker. Stay tuned.

  • Lender 路 New York, NY 路 Member since 2022 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    @John Underwood Looks like we have a tie! 

    Tying, of course, is un-american. So, we need to modify our algorithm to have a tie-breaker. Stay tuned.


     This is a new one!

  • Realtor 路 Boulder, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 3k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    I was wondering the same thing about @Joe Splitrock. You still around Joe? 

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Trench:

    @John Underwood Looks like we have a tie! 

    Tying, of course, is un-american. So, we need to modify our algorithm to have a tie-breaker. Stay tuned.


     I thought everyone got a trophy now.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 8k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    2y

    Hehe I am perfectly happy sharing top contributor status with @John Underwood!

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Baum:

    Hehe I am perfectly happy sharing top contributor status with @John Underwood!

    Ditto!
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    OP
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant 路 San Diego / Phoenix 路 Member since 2021 路 12k+ posts 路 15k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Kormylo:

    I just checked on the site where he lists, and he still has an ad up for his houses. But there is no mention of the properties coming with a fox or feral cat. So something has changed!  馃槀

    And what happened to all his girly picture calendars?
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Lauren Kormylo:

    I just checked on the site where he lists, and he still has an ad up for his houses. But there is no mention of the properties coming with a fox or feral cat. So something has changed!  馃槀

    And what happened to all his girly picture calendars?
    You鈥檙e right, there鈥檚 no mention of them either!  
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    OP
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant 路 San Diego / Phoenix 路 Member since 2021 路 12k+ posts 路 15k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lauren Kormylo:
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
    Quote from @Lauren Kormylo:

    I just checked on the site where he lists, and he still has an ad up for his houses. But there is no mention of the properties coming with a fox or feral cat. So something has changed!  馃槀

    And what happened to all his girly picture calendars?
    You鈥檙e right, there鈥檚 no mention of them either!  
    Uh oh.....something's up....
  • Rental Property Investor 路 The Villages, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 341 posts 路 397 votes
    2y

    I was thinking about him too! I miss his antics. My first impression of him was not the best, but then realized his humor. Where are you Paul?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 East Wenatchee, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 10k+ posts 路 16k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shafi Noss:

    Just noticed this, what am I witnessing here?

    @Scott Trench one probably has the most votes all-time in the ST category,  the other the most right now.  

  • Rental Property Investor 路 East Wenatchee, WA 路 Member since 2014 路 10k+ posts 路 16k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Steve K.:

    I was wondering the same thing about @Joe Splitrock. You still around Joe? 

    I DM'd Joe a how ya doing we miss you around here a while back but no response.   He was at 9,999 posts when he stopped over a year ago. 

    On the plus side I do see him post on the BP Money FB group, so he is still around馃憤

    A 'where the heck is' post should be started about a lot of old power users.   

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 CA 路 Member since 2023 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:

    I always enjoyed @paul Sandhu and his refreshing posts.....haven't seen him around in a while....?


     Paul's posts were great, very down to earth. Seems a few of OG"s are gone. Will the flipper from LA helped me a bunch.

  • Austin, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 5k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    Maybe he's working a lot of overtime or something.

    He was posting on Nov. 1, 2023.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.