Seeking an internship opportunity as a Short-term Rental Virtual Assistant/Co-host.

Seeking an internship opportunity as a Short-term Rental Virtual Assistant/Co-host.

Member since 2023 路 23 posts 路 9 votes
Hello everyone! My name is Mercy and I am a virtual assistant and co-host for short-term rentals. Recently, I completed a short-term rental (STR) training program and I am eager to explore more opportunities in this field. I am currently looking for an internship to gain practical experience in managing STRs. During my training, I developed a strong understanding of the principles that lead to successful STR management. These include market analysis, property selection, guest communication, listing creation and optimization, and more. I am also tech-savvy and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you are a host who is in search of an enthusiastic and dedicated intern to join your team as a co-host, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to reply to this post or send me a direct message. I am available to chat about my qualifications and how I can contribute to your success.
1Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2022 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Mercy Odey:
Hello everyone! My name is Mercy and I am a virtual assistant and co-host for short-term rentals. Recently, I completed a short-term rental (STR) training program and I am eager to explore more opportunities in this field. I am currently looking for an internship to gain practical experience in managing STRs. During my training, I developed a strong understanding of the principles that lead to successful STR management. These include market analysis, property selection, guest communication, listing creation and optimization, and more. I am also tech-savvy and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you are a host who is in search of an enthusiastic and dedicated intern to join your team as a co-host, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to reply to this post or send me a direct message. I am available to chat about my qualifications and how I can contribute to your success.

 I may be interested.  We manage around 65 units currently in Tampa.  Shoot me a DM if interested in an unpaid internship to start.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y

    Mercy Mercy Me.  Sorry I had to. (Its a song)

    So you have training but no experience, is that correct?

    Many interns are unpaid is that your ask?

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 8k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Mercy Odey, you should probably have posted this over in the classifieds section. You will get better response.

    I also agree with @John Underwood. Training is nice, but very often the real world proves that it only goes so far.

    I have hired dozens of interns in my previous W2 engineering job and each and every one of them was surprised at how much they didn't know. I only brought in RCG's with an eye on graduate work.

  • Member since 2023 路 23 posts 路 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Underwood:

    Mercy Mercy Me.  Sorry I had to. (Its a song)

    So you have training but no experience, is that correct?

    Many interns are unpaid is that your ask?


     馃槉. yes, I don't mind.

  • Member since 2023 路 23 posts 路 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Baum:

    Hey @Mercy Odey, you should probably have posted this over in the classifieds section. You will get better response.

    I also agree with @John Underwood. Training is nice, but very often the real world proves that it only goes so far.

    I have hired dozens of interns in my previous W2 engineering job and each and every one of them was surprised at how much they didn't know. I only brought in RCG's with an eye on graduate work.


     Ok,will do that now. Thanks

  • Member since 2023 路 23 posts 路 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @John Underwood:
    Mercy Mercy Me.  Sorry I had to. (Its a song)
    So you have training but no experience, is that correct?
    Many interns are unpaid is that your ask?
    Can I send a DM?
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor 路 Greer, SC 路 Member since 2014 路 13k+ posts 路 17k+ votes
    2y

    sure 

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2022 路 3k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mercy Odey:
    Hello everyone! My name is Mercy and I am a virtual assistant and co-host for short-term rentals. Recently, I completed a short-term rental (STR) training program and I am eager to explore more opportunities in this field. I am currently looking for an internship to gain practical experience in managing STRs. During my training, I developed a strong understanding of the principles that lead to successful STR management. These include market analysis, property selection, guest communication, listing creation and optimization, and more. I am also tech-savvy and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you are a host who is in search of an enthusiastic and dedicated intern to join your team as a co-host, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to reply to this post or send me a direct message. I am available to chat about my qualifications and how I can contribute to your success.

     I may be interested.  We manage around 65 units currently in Tampa.  Shoot me a DM if interested in an unpaid internship to start.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.