I work with Airbnb and short-term rental hosts worldwide, helping them optimize their listings and increase visibility. Over time, I’ve noticed that small, simple improvements often lead to big booking boosts — even before running any paid ads.
Here are 3 strategies that have worked really well for my clients:
1️⃣ Optimize your title & first photo – Make sure they highlight the strongest benefit of your space (e.g., “Ocean View Apartment with Fast Wi-Fi”). Most guests decide to click based on these two things alone.
2️⃣ Use keywords naturally in your description – Include location-specific and traveler-intent words like “family-friendly,” “close to city center,” or “perfect for remote workers.”
3️⃣ Stay active on social platforms – Posting short behind-the-scenes clips or guest stories on Instagram or Facebook can drive organic traffic back to your listing (even before investing in ads).
Would love to hear what strategies have worked best for you too
> I’m always happy to connect with other hosts or property managers who want to learn more about simple marketing tweaks