Does anyone know of Vacation Rental For Sale sites?

11 Replies

We are building in San Clemente, CA, and other coastal areas of Orange County, CA. Some of these properties would be great for vacation rental properties. I advertise on Marketplace, etc. 

QUESTION:  Do you know of any sites specifically for the sale of Vacation Rental Properties? 

Someone has purchased the domain, Vacation Rentals For Sale, but it's not up and running yet, and I don't see any others! 

@Karen Margrave I have seen vrbos on loopnet. I can also post it up as vrbo example on my site. Good luck!

@Matt R.  The problem is, it's not an up and running VR business. However; I think because of the location, Close to the beach, new outlets, restaurants, Metrolink/Amtrak stations, and a high walk score, etc. it would make a great luxury VR. 

We are also developing the condos which are just a block away from the steps down to the beach, therefore; I would like to find some good sites for listing such properties, but so far, can't find any! 

Hi Karen please inbox me  I belueve i can help you.

Thank you

Carlette 

I Actually have buyers looking for vacation rentals as well as i also list vacation rentals and send out marketing emails to my clients.. please send me more info on tjis property.. 

Thanks Again

Carlette 

Perhaps we should consider starting a website/business? Just sayin...

@Karen Margrave, I bet you would do fine here & the marketplace!

Originally posted by @Karen Margrave :

QUESTION:  Do you know of any sites specifically for the sale of Vacation Rental Properties? 

There are sites for lake property, although not quite what you want. lakehouse.com has 1000+ properties in NC and NY... not as much in CA

Karen,

A couple domains that are available:

buysellvr.com

vacarentalsforsale.com

Patrick

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.