Airbnb a house boat? Bad or terrible idea?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    This sounds like a really cool idea.  If it is not permanently moored then you may need special insurance for them to drive it around as well as a way for you to know if they are qualified to operate it.  I saw a wrongful death lawsuit for a case in Wyoming over a boat that was capsized.  Who would believe admiralty law would be used in the middle of Wyoming.

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    9y

    I think that is a cool idea.

    I have seen these listed on VRBO.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.