New Investor in San Antonio looking for help

New Investor in San Antonio looking for help

Real Estate Agent · Willingboro, NJ · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes

I am active duty military and have a 4br/3.5 bath as my primary residence (new construction). Its on 90 close to 1604, Sea World, Lackland, shopping..etc. I am moving in November and am looking to have this as a STR as the numbers look good ($175+/night for comps). I would target Air Force BMT graduation families since there are thousands of families coming here every week for their family members graduation. As I new investor I am looking for help. I was thinking about going at it alone and once permitted, I would remote manage. However, I am not sure this is the best strategy. I would be open to a partner that would be interested in marketing/managing the property. Any guidance is appreciated.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    7y

    Welcome Jeremy! 

    I have a few STRs in the area with hopes of picking up more.  If you want to talk short term rentals some time I’d gladly sit down with you.  I’m by no means an expert but can at the very least tell you several things not to do. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Willingboro, NJ · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Aaron Bihl that would be great, thanks.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.