Anyone doing Lake of the Ozarks Airbnb?

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 149 posts · 102 votes
6y

@Justin Anderson

That one is located at Stone Mountain ga. Actually the whole thing is filmed in Georgia.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 413 posts · 348 votes
    6y

    Marty Bird is making sure that money is coming in and out

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    6y

    Ah yes Marty Bird is killing it at the Ozarks. 

  • Investor · Lake of the Ozarks, MO · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    @Preston Doe

    Hello Preston, I have lived down here at Lake of the Ozarks for the last three years. This is the busiest we have ever been without question. I have 100% occupancy in my eight Plex and get calls daily trying to fill it. We have turned from a buyers market into a sellers market since this whole situation began. This entire event has brought nothing but more publicity and recognition to an already great community. I do long-term rentals only. Short term rental market has also been extremely busy from what I know. The hardest thing with short term rentals is quality property management and cleaning services filling the units is the easy part. If you’re looking to buy down here be careful it is very different neighborhoods neighborhood even lot to lot location is important. Great opportunity for appreciation in my opinion this is a new hotspot!

  • Collin HaysBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    I love Lake of the Ozarks!  If I wasn't in the Smokies, that would be my go-to for STRs.

  • Property Manager · Pigeon Forge · Member since 2016 · 199 posts · 208 votes
    6y

    Following... I've been wondering what it's like up there for STRs.  I'd love to visit Marty's casino, too.  :)

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 149 posts · 102 votes
    6y

    @Justin Anderson

    That one is located at Stone Mountain ga. Actually the whole thing is filmed in Georgia.

  • Property Manager · Pigeon Forge · Member since 2016 · 199 posts · 208 votes
    6y

    @Joey Morea I had no idea.  I knew you guys gave good incentives to studios to film there but don't keep track of what gets shot there.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Joe M.:

    Marty Bird is making sure that money is coming in and out

     Only for one more season it seems

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Drake Schmid Awesome, thank you for the information!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.