Airbnb Market in Milwaukee WI

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
5y

Look on Vrbo and Airbnb and see how properties in that area are doing. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    5y

    Look on Vrbo and Airbnb and see how properties in that area are doing. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Look up Adan Reek of Stay MKE. He also manages places in Minoqua.



    http://StayMKE.com/


    (414) 219-0942

  • Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Thanks Thomas!

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    5y

    The third ward area may be good for airbnb but I'm not too familiar with airbnb in the Milwaukee market.

  • Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Thanks Brock. I've been looking at the homes available in my area and there are a couple super host with a lot of bookings. I may try it out for a month or two if I can find a management company. If things dont work out I'll find a long term tenant. 

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Adam Reek of Stay MKE can help. Also, we are having an event in Milwaukee (details can be found on BP at this link https://www.biggerpockets.com/...). Fellow local investor, Kate Crowle, bought St James church and turned it in to an event venue however, there are also apartments that came with the building that are being used for AirBnB which has significantly helped since no one could predict COVID and event spaces are hurting right now.  If you're local, stop by and get a chance to learn about multi-million dollar projects and network with many investors doing AirBnBs locally.

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi Rebecca, 

    I'm in the area until December. I will definitely stop by. Thank you for the information. 

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Sounds good---a bunch of us are meeting at Riverwest Pizza, also owned by another local investor/realtor/contractor, at 4pm before we go to the event. You're welcome to join us. 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Adam KindwallPro Member
    Specialist · Madison, WI · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi Chari,  I have also been looking closely at the Airbnb market in Milwaukee. What area of Milwaukee are you in? Did you end up sticking with the short term rental strategy for your rentals?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.