Looking for help getting a short term rental set up San Antonio

Looking for help getting a short term rental set up San Antonio

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

What I’m looking for is someone to help guide us and  Help set up the systems the whole 9 yards. I realize that said person would need to be compensated for their time. This would be our first short term rental so we need some handholding if you would. We are not looking for someone to send us a boatload of videos or online training. We are looking for a live human to help get us set up. The property is in a suburb of San Antonio Texas. If someone could give us a referral of a company or a person that could help in this regard please do so. :-)

1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Arlington, TX · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 7 votes
5y

@Joe S., Do you live in SA/close by the STR? I started hosting this past fall with AirBnb and they make it pretty easy. Just jump in and do it man!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charles HolderPro Member
    Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 141 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    @Joe S.

    I'm messaging yo Joe.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Still looking if anybody could make some recommendations.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Joe S. Have you tried a google search for Airbnb property management companies? There are a lot that have come up over the last few year. You could also reach out to other hosts in the area where it looks like they are run by a professional management and ask them.

  • Arlington, TX · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Joe S., Do you live in SA/close by the STR? I started hosting this past fall with AirBnb and they make it pretty easy. Just jump in and do it man!

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Purl:

    @Joe S., Do you live in SA/close by the STR? I started hosting this past fall with AirBnb and they make it pretty easy. Just jump in and do it man!

    I do live near San Antonio. Our dilemma is we so much going already. We were  nervous that taking on something else was going to slow us down in another Ways. 

  • Arlington, TX · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Ok gotcha, yea it's like a side gig. I would think you could make it work with a house cleaner, most of the correspondence can be automated through AirBnb.

    If that's too much you don't need someone to hold your hand through the process, but to build/manage it for you.

  • Temecula, CA · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Joe S. If you still need help or have questions you can shoot me a message. I'll do my best to answer any questions. My wife and I set our San Antonio STR up recently and so far so good.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.