Getting Started with Airbnb Q&A

Getting Started with Airbnb Q&A

Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 13 votes

I'm an investor/developer in Colorado Springs and I've been in the Short-Term Rental Game since 2017. I've got my own Real Estate portfolio of Short Term Rentals that make $2,000+/mo each in cash flow. I've noticed a lot of interest in Short-Term Rentals so I figured I'd start a Forum to see what questions are out there and how I can help!

Ask Away! 

4Reply
100 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Clinton, NJ · Member since 2012 · 118 posts · 70 votes
5y

Hi Josh,

How accurate do you think the Airdna and Pricelabs data is?

As a self manager, how'd you find a reliable cleaning company?

Do you recommend a minimum stay? I'm thinking 2 nights...

Thanks Josh!

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Clinton, NJ · Member since 2012 · 118 posts · 70 votes
    5y

    Hi Steve Miklashevskiy,

    Yes, I'm in Clinton. We're looking in the Poconos.

  • Rental Property Investor · CO · Member since 2021 · 50 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    @Joshua Kolnitys I just moved to COS, and so is the other half of the world as it appears, and purchased a home. The plan is to rent it out next year (used 100% VA). I am currently looking for a smaller property for BRRRR (around 150k) for STR. However, it seems that in COS STR are not allowed unless owner occupied so I am looking at Woodland Park. What's your approach to this limitation? Thanks.

  • Troy, NY · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    I am looking to get into the STR game. I have one duplex and have flipped 2 homes. I have a good process on analyzing buy and hold properties, but am struggling to figure out how to calculate how much, per night, a property can make in a given month and what the average occupancy rate is. What are good resources for this?


    Thanks!

  • Investor · Clinton, NJ · Member since 2012 · 118 posts · 70 votes
    5y

    Hi Donald,

    Airdna and Pricelabs

    Good luck!

  • Real Estate Investor · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hi Joshua from the other side of the mountain, I am rehabbing for my first STR and am excited to explore this niche.

    - How did you choose the CS market? What regulatory barriers have you come across in such a urban market? 


    - What washer/Dryers do you put in your unit?

    - Are you an owner, rental arbitrage, or "co-host"?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.