Rental Property Investor · MS · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
I'm looking at getting OwnerRez for my properties. I've got 6 listings with 4 properties. What exactly is the SMS Messaging and how does it send messages without adding that on? Also what are the fees after 200 outbound messages?
Also I hear complaints about using the software. I'm going to be the one messing with the software most of the time but my wife will be helping occasionally. Is this going to be difficult to use if you don't use it a lot?
Investor · Canton, GA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 14 votes
4y
Hi James
I was a user of OwnerRez prior to coming to work with the company and would be happy to speak with you about any questions you may have. If you send an email to ownerreservations.com, and mention that you would like to contact Glen, I can setup a meeting with you.